Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Qn`ik

Only English :)

Polecane posty

At this moment I know only English & Polish but... before I'm celebrate my 20 birthdays I want to know French end Deutsch too.

Russian? Niet :wink:

Russian is funny language, some words are the same as in Polish, but there're difference in some words. If you know basic gramma and know russian letter it's easy to learn more about this langiage.

Sry for mistakes, but I'm tired.

что ты говориш?

The real problem is when you need to speak english fluently, and not make stupid mistakes (2 years in US and i still make too many :P).

>>>In my opinion its exactly opposite :) Its not that hard to speak well. Even if you make some spoken mistakes, noone will point them; the most important is to be understood.

And belive me - everyone here will notice that you were not born here :P

>>>Believe :P It depends on how long are you staying in foreign country. Even if you were born in Poland and live in, say, England for 10 years its practically impossible to notice that.

Hello :D For the first time I'm visiting this topic and I'm not exctacly sure, how I can start the conversation. Few posts earlier there was subject of languages that's why I will invite myself to that subcject :D

Russian is one - near Chinese - of most difficult languages in the whole world. Languages with their own signs and letters are difficult.

My favourite language is French: soft, nice and clever. The second language is Latin. Maybe it is dead language but stiill it is display to know it :D

My favourite language is French: soft, nice and clever.

Oh my... Doctor, we need a doctor... Don't worry, just lay still, everything is going to be all right.

You know, I have nothing against the French (except that they are a laughable nation :P but frankly, I'm just basing on cliches), but against French - the language - I have an arsenal of arguments and an army of allies who are in favour of delegalising it :P I mean, look at the pronunciation - which language has that many nasal sounds? Not even Portuguese!) In which language the difference between spelling and pronunciation is that remarkable (again, even Portuguese looses...). Besides, it sounds terrible and not manlike :P

As for Latin - a noble language, and a difficult one, too. But no doubt it's interesting.

Hello!

I am new on this page and I would like to write something Laughing . So:HELLO!!!

If you don't have anything to say - don't prove it, please. Are we communicating?

It reminds me of something... :Dhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=9VWmXxjDpac&amp...itish%20telecom :D - CRD

Hello!

This is my first post since almost 3 years, although I had been registered on this forum, I had another nickname but I had lost my password, so here I am again :D.

Without further ado, I will write about myself.

I am student of English Philology at Rzeszow University.

The languages that I am familiar with are: Polish (just kidding :D, but on the other hand I am not kidding! :D), English, German and last but not least Russian. Furthermore I want in near future start learning Italian too :).

What's more to add...? I am a big computer fan (but not holic :D), although I don't buy CDA anymore. I say these words sometimes to myself - Some people when they are getting older, they are changing their "habits".

Comming back to our little chat about the languages varietes. I hate Russian, it's really hard language, especially the written form. The diffierences in grammar or other so called "language stuff" it's really beatting the crap out of me.

I will write more, but now I am really tired and I want go to bed.

So, bis morgen, ja! (my little joke, because I'm leaving to Germany soon!)

One more thing ->

SolariS said ->"As for Latin - a noble language, and a difficult one, too. But no doubt it's interesting."

Yes, if you are studying at Medical Academy, atteding to some kind catholic school, studying theology, but to be serious, I don't think that Latin is "a needed language" for most of people (by most I suggest over 95% of the population, or even more). Latin is very hard language and I assure you it's no at all that interesting, of course if you have time and nerves of steel you can learn it, but for what? :)

And last thing -> sorry for any mistakes, that I have committed, but it's really late, so I am jumping in so caled "kimono" :). Bye and bis morgen!

Yes, if you are studying at Medical Academy, atteding to some kind catholic school, studying theology, but to be serious, I don't think that Latin is "a needed language" for most of people (by most I suggest over 95% of the population, or even more). Latin is very hard language and I assure you it's no at all that interesting, of course if you have time and nerves of steel you can learn it, but for what? :)

You, for one, should know - a student of philology of an Indo-European language DOES need Latin, he/she should be at least familiar with the grammar system and simplest words. I know what I'm saying, believe me, because I also study English philology, only in Warsaw. And about your "assuring me" - I disagree. It is plenty interesting and you will not convince me it is not :P

Cardi - is it just me, or the link doesn't work?

Crap, it seems hotlinking is forbidden. Try going directly to www.youtube.com and then search for 'british telecom.' Watch any movie (it's all the same) and laugh your guts out :P - CRD

You, for one, should know - a student of philology of an Indo-European language DOES need Latin, he/she should be at least familiar with the grammar system and simplest words. I know what I'm saying, believe me, because I also study English philology, only in Warsaw. And about your "assuring me" - I disagree. It is plenty interesting and you will not convince me it is not :P

Well, for you it's interesting, but not for me, sorry. I do not need Latin for nothing. I will not try to convince you, to put Latin on shelf, I just presented my point of view. I am sorry for that. I will not speak again. Goodbye and good luck :)

If I remmembered correctly from University,Latin is still taught in all language schools.(not in elementary :lol: )

Nope, you dont remember correctly :P At least not in most of secondary schools...There are few where Latin is still taught but its rareness.

Solaris :arrow: And that is ( you thought that i would say "Joga Bonito" but not this time :D ) the climate of French language. It isn't boring and similar to another language - it is orginal.

It's pronunciation - just as I said before - is soft, nice and clever. And this is the main virtue of this language. :D:D:D

hi guys i only wont say hev e good day :) sry im not god in english i understend werry well but i can't write werry well but i think when i eeeeeee whot whos the word a ok For get it i wont only say Hi :) (sry for langue im not werry good in spiking english :/ )

hi guys i only wont say hev e good day :) sry im not god in english i understend werry well but i can't write werry well but i think when i eeeeeee whot whos the word a ok For get it i wont only say Hi :) (sry for langue im not werry good in spiking english :/ )

If you are not good in English and you know it than why do you write here? A masochistic tendency to make yourself the laughing stock of the topic? Save everyone the trouble and stop humiliating yourself.

You say that man xD

Oh my, I don't speak English long ago. But today is too late to say something important. I don't wanna say about silly ass of Lara or something like that. I'm just wanna say that I want two more months of holydays :P Ok that was bad joke. But the fact is I haven't much time to do something very important. My time for lots of things is quite small but allways I had a time to read Cd-Action ^^ play computer games, play footbal, go swimming, travel over the Poland...whoa and I'm said I haven't much time? Then I was get a mistake then :lol:

What I wanna say? I don't remember. CDA Rulez xD Now i go relax at bath...

Thank you from the mountain xD

<my friend at the camp was joined English day but when I phoned and started speak english (quite well) he said "eee...co?" :D>

About "strange" words... It is impossible to have huge knowledge about everything, to know every existing word. I use my dictionary often, even after so many years of english lessons (maybe i 'am just a lazy student..eh ?) Whats wrong with that ? Should i be ashamed of myself ? No!, not at all.

Oh, i have just remembered something from my "matura" exam. (2005 edition ^^).

Tell me...What is more important for the mankind in your opinion - further exploration of space, or perhaps we should take care of our own planet - Earth first. Of course you must explain your choice to others.

I think we should clean our planet at first, because our industry made a lot of pollution. Earth it is one big garbage. Not only on the surface. In space are a lot of wasted parts from spaceships, and it's extremly dangerous for astronauts and their ships or space stations. These thrashes are very speedy and even small piece can destroy big ship or kill human. For me clean Earth is more important than exploration of space because one day we will be able to, for example, explore Mars, because will be living too much people, and we have to find second Earth. These people, who will stay on Earth must have good quality of life. Our planet is polluted and there are more and more diseases which are killing us.

I'm sure he was flabbergasted by the striking correctness of you utterance...

Ah... The unquenchable source of refined sarcasm is what I love :twisted: The correctness would probably strike me dead...

i'm the englishman

Golly... Which Englishman?

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Utwórz nowe...