Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Qn`ik

Only English :)

Polecane posty

Ama and Radyan asked me to create this topic. Pretty good idea, I think.

I suggest you to speak only in English in this thread - even correcting mistakes can be written in the Shakespeare's language.

Cheers. :)

The time has come :twisted: I am very glad that this thread is here. As a student of English philology I will try to assist you as much as I can. Unfortunately being a student has its drawbacks and I won't be able to do it to often but I will try to whenever I can. Tis very good that there are more people on this forum quite nicely acquainted with this beautiful language and my absence won't be so visible.

Be strong and never give up fellow lovers of the Shakespeare's language :D

Oh my, oh my, I'm first :) But I can see some problems: why do we have to speak in english? And what is the main topic of this thread?

Zdruufko :)

Because, it's English thread :)

Maybe at first, we may tell something about us?

I learned English for 7 years. My English is good [i think] but not perfect. I have 3 teachers of English, and all of them, are good.

--------------------------------------------

It's good idea to create this topic, because we may improve our English language

I learned English by my self as I was 6 years old. I watched cartoons on cartoon network and I also learned German also watching cartoons on Rtl 2. I think I can speak English very well but my last English lesson was 4 years ago. I can also speak very well German and Russian...

Yo, wazzup, all tha mothe***az! Yo, Mimizu is in tha house! Wanna talk in english, ai? Then I wanna talk with you, brothers! Yeah, my English is pretty fu***n' good. All tha mother****in' teachers knows that, ai? And u know that too, niggers!

Kiss My A**, white folks!

MC DJ DR Mimizu

(Powered by "Afro-Sland Dictionary")

PS.

Sorry for this post - I couldn' t stop myself. ;) If I hurt someone - I will delete it.

One more time post like this and I'll have to kick your back :P - Ama

Gość Radyan
It won't be necessary. The Moderator (is)has ALWAYS RIGHT. :D

Maybe I will disappoint you, but just because I'm "The Moderator" I won't correct mistakes in your posts, so be careful ;).

Qbuś - it will be some work to do for you, when you'll be here. Teaching one hundred people how to spell well (;)) isn't an easy task. Anyway - you can always tell teachers in Poznan (as far as I remember you're studying there, aren't you?) that you have a lot of practise in correcting mistakes ;)

Gość Reynevan z Bielawy

It's very good, this topic has been made. It is the only place, where we could use these "nice words" like Mimizu did and they won't be automatically changed. Ho! Ho! Ho! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It's very good, this topic has been made. It is the only place, where we could use these "nice words" like Mimizu did and they won't be automatically changed. Ho! Ho! Ho! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

No, wrong! You can't use 'this nice words' here 'cause I'm watching. For your own good (<- can I say like that?) don't even try to repeat Mimizu's action. One more time something like this and I'll give you (and you! and you!) warning.

I have been learned English for about 4 years. I started from translating Spice Girls' lyrics, first was "Stop" :D I think I'm not very good in grammar but don't have problems with communication.

Did you hear about Model UN? If you'll have opportunity to take a part in this don't think too much, it's great if you want improve your English.

Gość Reynevan z Bielawy
No, wrong! You can't use 'this nice words' here 'cause I'm watching. For your own good (<- can I say like that?) don't even try to repeat Mimizu's action. One more time something like this and I'll give you (and you! and you!) warning.

All right. I was only kidding. I'm not so stupid to do things like that.

And now about me. I'm 19 years old and attend to 4th grade of secondary school. I've been studying English since the first class. Now I'm beginning to learn German and Russian, cause, nowadays, knowledge of one foreign language is to less.

Remember this, kids: don't drink & drive - smoke & fly.

How cuute ;] I think this is going to be my favourite topic. Have no fear, Cardi is here... :twisted:

Nevertheless, I'm learning english since nineteen-ninetysix or so... I was willing to take FCE about a year ago, but idea died due to the Education Ministrry 'marvellous' ideas/ Nuff' said. Now I'm trying hardly to learn German language, yet with little effect. ;]

And remember, though you can't receive a warning for bad speaking, you should be aware that statsing and vulgar language is still prohibited. :)

Oh my God...

I have a big problem, when I must talk with someone in english, because.... I dont now why, I have some kinde of barrier when I must talk. Its funny because I understand when somebody talk to me, but I can,t say anything to this person....

Not a word in Polish language! - CRD

but my last English lesson was 4 years ago.
Same as me..6 years ago I wrote FCE ,but I cant use english in my job ,and I'm not very good at this language :).

I have learnt English since I was in 4. class. I don't speak very well but I think my English isn't very bad. I think this topic is neccesary. Many of user want to speak English. I am one of them. English isn't very difficult language, but if you had such stupid teacher as I have, you wouldn't like it. My teacher is very stupid. This is why I don't English very much. If I had to choose, I would choose French or Russian for my second language.

Nice :D

I don't know how often I will write something on this topic, I have small problems with that :oops: (with speaking too). So forgive me mistakes, please :) . However, I understand everything that you had schreiben ( 8) ). Ok, ok, wrote :wink:

Gość Radyan
Remember this, kids: don't drink & drive - smoke & fly.

---> 'Cause then you'll come down and have a hangover ;) - Cobain wrote great songs ;)

Nevertheless, I'm learning english since nineteen-ninetysix or so... I was willing to take FCE about a year ago, but idea died due to the Education Ministrry 'marvellous' ideas/ Nuff' said. Now I'm trying hardly to learn German language, yet with little effect. ;]

---> FCE, you say? I also tried this year but I thought that driving license is more important, and now I have no FCE and no driving license (who wants to pass it winter, with all the snow on the streets and... and... you know! ;))

A.L. - 'matura' = 'GCSE' (in Britain) and 'high school finals' (in US). But FCE not only helps you with GCSE - you can, for example, learn in some kind of schools - my friend does so, and he gets 200zl a month for about 4 hours of learning a week!

All right. I was only kidding. I'm not so stupid to do things like that.

Do you suggest, that I am? Than you' re right! Holly piggy - and I am a moderator (not as I mind it ;))?!

Oh my God...

Don' t curse! ;)

I have a big problem, when I must talk with someone in english, because.... I dont now why, I have some kinde of barrier when I must talk. Its funny because I understand when somebody talk to me, but I can,t say anything to this person....

It' s not only your problem - most of Polish have got it. I' ve got it too. But when you would first time break that bareer it will be easier to do this next time.

I didn' t say about my english learning. In fact - I' m learning it almost all of my life. ;) My parents know that language and they were giving me simple advices even when I was I child (like that 'c' is spelled 'k'). But I' ve been taking professional lessons not before first class. And from the fourth class till now I' m learning it normally in school.

I think I'm quite good. In fact - I' m near the best in my class (6 for a first semester in that year). Sometimes I' m even translating something - for example www.vanhorn.republika.pl site (you can check it and tell me if something is wrong).

I think I'm quite good.

Oh yes, you are wormie :)

Oh my God...

Begin here, then try to meet some new people from all around the world, talk with them in English and you will forget about this fear. It's very easy to kick it away :) *i hold my thumbs ;)*

(...) had schreiben (...)

Good way to die- speak to me in German :P Please, verything but not German, I don't like this language! Freanch is better but I don't have time to begin learn it. I mean I know some words like 'oui' (yes), I can introduce myself 'Je m'appele Ania' (or sth like that).

Sorry, my dear friend - It was first and last action like this. I was in (too) good mood. It' s because of the annoucment of new CDA. Owwww... and I must wait for a week to get it.

Ok, I understand. Next time if you'll want to do thing like this take a deep breath. That was quite funny but those words... We don't curse here in Polish so don't curse in English.

Gość arti-fex

only english huh ? how dare you ?! nationalistic, capitalistic, imperialists ! ;P

i think this topic is double good idea. we can speak here whatever we want and even better, we can do that in foregin language :] i love conception of eduOff-topic :D ama, rad - you're genius ! ^^

i'm going on english lessons since SP. but i don't really learning it as much as i should. maybe here i'll get some usefull practise, because talking in MP games it's nothing more then 'gg' 'lol' 'f***' etc :) my level of english is kind of pre-intermidiate, i don't have any problems to speak in this language, but i'm sure that conversation with me is just like talking to a child. i know to less words and idioms to communicate rightly.

i have one question to all of you, who're 'before matura'. whitch level will you write ? i mean normal or expended ?

ps. i admit. i looked to dictionary writing this.. more than once. 4give me :)

And finally, the time has come! The entire kingdom shall fall... No, not that.

And finally, the time has come! I shall posses your souls and... Nope, not this one, either... aaah, here it is:

*ahem*

And finally, the time has come! The whole truth will be revealed! Soon, all of you pathetic fools (don't take it personally, it's just I've always wanted to say that ^^) will become aware of the fact, that some of us declare their will to speak English, and some of us really DO speak English. What I am driving at - your notice of my ignorance in terms of the noble language is subsequent and inevitable. Not to mention my grammar and spelling.

Still, I heiled myself as the traitor of Polish (in favour of English, naturally) long ago and I do not intend to give the noble title up for the time being ;)

OK, that was something about me, now it's time to state a few facts about... errr... myself. Firstly, I have absolutely no idea how long I have been learning English so far. I guess it's about eleven, maybe twelve years, but it's a rather rough estimation. Who cares, anyway ;)

Three months ago I attempted the Advanced Examination and hardly manage to pass it... But I DID manage ;) And that's all, I think...

My speciality is picking out quotes from computer games and movies. That's one of the reasons why I find Max Payne and Warcraft III so exhilarating ;) Hovever, "Pirates of the Carribean" still rule... ;)

And, finally, I would like to warn you aganst most common mistakes of mine. These are: spelling mistakes and illogical vocabulary (in other words - I tend to use sophisticated vocabulary, so from time to time I "create" absurd sentences. Recently that was "Changing your work may change your life deliberately". Don't ask me what I meant...).

My apologies for taking so much place. If you have read everything 'till this point - I pity you ;)

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Utwórz nowe...