Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Qn`ik

Only English :)

Polecane posty

Something about "Happy Tree Friends". I have watched some cartoons and I think, that, they are sick, but many of them are very funny, too. Yeah, that is good and fun caotoon, but I've watched better in ma short life. I think, that one of these better cartoon can be, for example, "South Park" or "Ludwiczek" or something like that, i don't remember the name :wink: . SP is good, because it's more funny than (or then??) the HTF, Ludwiczek is good, because kid can learn smt, when he is watching TV.

PEACE.

PS. Please check the topic "Forumowe pod Ostrzałem 2" and write something.

Yeah, south park is cool, i've watched it. The fatboy is cool. :twisted:

In HTF there are cute little animals and in SP are Humans and other crazy stuff.

So they're about other stuff but both are funny.

True... IMO The Sipmpsons is the best american cartoon ever made... :D Especially, old, greedy Mr.Skinner, and Idiot Homer Simpson who want to insert 1.000.000.000 $ into to get soda :) Later he gave it to Fidel... :D

In general... i like idiotic cartoons (sheep in a big city) and intelligent cartoons (life with Louie) But Simpsons are something in the middle of that, and its great...

Like I said - I haven't seen The Simpsons, but I must agree with you about loosing license for this cartoon. Propably most TV stations, that are displaying toons have forgotten about The Simpson :(

They are only displaying these stupid(at least I think they do) pokemon-like toons, that are not funny and not very stupid either - well - meaby they are, if we will think that stupid means "copying the same theme(hero - his avatar - really bad guy - a tournament - fight with evil)" and something like that. I wish some day I will watch The Simpsons...

Well.. I can't tell propably anything about The Simpsons - I never watched this cartoon :?

According to that - Are The Simpsons still on TV? If they are then when(what hour) and where(what programe) I can watch them?

aww man, how is it possible, not to watch The Simpsons...i pity u :P as far as i know, few years ago u could see it on FoxKids, but now, probably the only source is the internet... fortunately i have 4 seasons (over 50 episodes) :)

I've seen few parts of South Park. It's fine and we are all laughing when seeing it, but in fact this cartoon is quite primitiv, isn't it? :) Of course it's pretty good to use on a party, when we need funny movie - however I think, that the old good Polish "Miś" is better than any kind of those funny american cartoons.

In fact there are 2 :P one of them is a girl, but after all its still female :)

BTW, in some newspaper i've read, that Smurf in fact symbolise The Masons xD cos there are 99 of them, all of them (except Papa Smurf) wear white hats, etc... it's sick ^^

I have one slight matter to discuss. Or better - a request.

This topic is titled "Only English".

It means that we, users, talk/write in english. Not pidgin english, not quasi-american english, not some mumbo-jumbo rabble&gibberish internet based retarded speech encouraged by some individuals with misplaced keyboards and brains.

Oh, sorry. My bad. Someone who writes 'how old r u' or 'stfu n00b, pwnt' DOESN'T HAVE ANY BRAINS.

Ad meritum, shall we?

English is very nice, if not beautiful, language. But it is true english. Not some internet-based rabbling with one letter to describe another living person.

Qrczak_, read some Sheakspeare or Edgar Allan Poe. Then you will surely notice difference between your rabbling and english language.

And above all - I wouldn't respect ANYONE who types 'you' with mere 'u'.

'u' is an abbreviation, and both U and i know, that it doesnt affect the way U (or anybody else) understands my posts :) and ENGLISH is ENGLISH; there are no varieties u wrote about... if Shakespeare lived nowadays, he would use those abbreviations as well :P so dont pick on me plEASE

edit

you insult me, when you write that i have no brain and i havent read shapespeares dramas :] you perfectly know that youre wrong, and you still look for a quarrel! But its typical for many Poles, so i kinda understand you...

edit2

im really impressed, that you still didnt ban me - i admire your generosity and kindness xD

Buahahahhaha.... Now they're talking about shakespear. And to much smart words doesn't mean your smart. :D

So any way, who cares about shakespear, when you have to go to school all the time. Yeah i'm 14 and i can talk english better then some of you here!! :twisted: :twisted:

No hard feelings.

Well, as we all can see, even monkeys can learn language if given enough time. No offense to the monkeys, though :) - CRD

>> Qurczak_ I have too agree with Chimaira, because this topic was, as I believe, created for one reason: to learn something more about English language.

It of course doesn't mean that we all have to talk only about language problems such as grammar and so on, but in my opinion we should use it (language) in correct way, without any abbreviations and stuff like that. And to be quite honest it's sometimes quite difficult to understand all those '2 be or not 2 be' or 'It's 4 u'.

It means that we, users, talk/write in english. Not pidgin english, not quasi-american english, not some mumbo-jumbo rabble&gibberish internet based retarded speech encouraged by some individuals with misplaced keyboards and brains.

B-E-A-utiful! Did I mention I love you? :)

both U and i know, that it doesnt affect the way U (or anybody else) understands my posts

It does, however, suggest what type of a person the user is and believe me when I say the impression is far from positive. You say it's my problem? True, as long as you're used to not being venerated.

there are no varieties u wrote about

And tremble mortals, for the ultimate source of linguistic reference has spoken!

No hard feelings.

HEART feelings, maybe? The only hard feeling that comes to my mind is the pain during an attack of constipation...

Well, as we all can see, even monkeys can learn language if given enough time.

Nah, they taught me monkeys were only successfully taught a number of words, and only one or two could actually understand some sentences. This sample here must be the dinosaur of all monkeys. The "top banana," as they call it :P

Hmm seems like our 2 infallible mods don't really agree with each other...chimaira complains about using "mere U to describe another living person", whereas crd calls "another living person" a monkey xD so sweet...

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Utwórz nowe...