Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Qn`ik

Only English :)

Polecane posty

Marcin, what did you have to do for get to this school?

Which one ? coz if ur on about my current one erm i didnt do anything i suppose , i went there they asked me some basic questions and thats it really , but if u meant college well its a different matter 8) i need to get 4 C's in my GCSEs to get there lol but im worrying coz ive got 2 A's already :wink:

P.S maybe , one day , i will go back to Poland .... :wink:

I'm thinking about a small visit of my family in England. I hope my aunt will agree on this :) I want to improve my language.

As I see how look my lessons in high school I claim that english in school is a fiction! The level of teaching is awful :( Additionaly students in my class completly scorn the lessons ;/ I'm really annoyed

Unfortunately most people don't care about english and their future. In Poland are few of examples, man is good plumber but he knows only one word in english ([beeep]) and he is going to job in London. I think we should learn two languages (in Poland), English and Russian. What do you think.

You're absolutely right. They only think about gigs, girls(eventualy if they lasses- boys :P ), discos and other nice occupations... :)

Now I'm in first class of high school and i'm learning english and... russian :D

You know english for European countries and russian for East. My dad says that this languages will be very useful.

In my opinion russian is more demanding language but if you apply to lessons you will get nice scores in studies. I decided that I wiil take advanced English on my matura exam. No I'm thinking over exam from russian = foreign languages rules on the entire world :)

I'm in second class, high school. I'm learning Italian as additional language and I can oparate with English quite well, I think. I feel like I'm ready now for the talking part of the mature exam but I need to work on my grammar, because when it comes to some tests I usually get mark between 3-4 when I'm completely not ready for the test, so.... But when I prepare myself before the day of the test ( I need 1 or 2 hours to remind units for the exam) I am able to write it even on A, A+ xD It's not like I'm boasting bout it cause my English is definitely not perfect :D And about Italian - it is good to know more then two languages and I really don't care which one I'm learning. All countries in Europe are beautiful : Spain, France, Italy, Austria or even Germany so I don't care about the choise of the country. Any country would be good enough for me to work in.

I think Russia is good for people in Poland. All of our east border are countries when you must speak Russia. Unfortunately people don't care about this. It's sadly but real.

Hmmmmm....I think that Russia and other countries are quite dangerous for foreigners :wink: I've been to Belarus recently. I've visited Minsk and I tell you, in Minsk center of the city is beautiful. Especially the main street that leads to presidental apartments. But you only have to had about 1000 meters in any direction from the center to see how it really is. The president is trying to hide that the situation in Belarus hasn't changed a bit and it's still communism ( or some remnants of it ) in this country. Some kilometers away, in Vitebsk, conditions of life are just awful and I think the same situation is in Russia, where in spite of Moskva and St. Petersburg there is poverty.

But it isn't exclude that we should learn Russia. I think one day in this countries (Russia etc.) it may change and then we'll regret that we didn't learn Russian.

All countries in Europe are beautiful : Spain, France, Italy, Austria or even Germany so I don't care about the choise of the country. Any country would be good enough for me to work in.

I don't like Italians. I can't understand why they like football players like Totti or Zambrotta if they're so caddish;/

French is said to be difficult and I don't like this language.

I think about Norwegian or Swedish, but I don't decide yet.

Russian is very popular in Poland, I would rather learn something more... eccentric :wink:

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Utwórz nowe...