Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Qn`ik

Only English :)

Polecane posty

It's very good topic, I can learn English even if I won't. I should like that you correct my bad pronouncment. :D

1. I think it should go like - "It's ver good topic, I can learn English even if I'm not studying it. I would like if you could correct my bad pronoucment" but I'm not pretty sure because I'm not too good at English.

2. I think that there is no way that users who are best in English, would be able to correct every mistake made by other users. This topic is made to speak with other users in English and have fun of that. I don't think that correcting mistakes is fun :P .

I think we should speak about this what we speak in polish. It isn't topic for check how many mistakes you do.

Errr... Could you clarify the first part of the post? I did not get it. As for the mistakes - there are way to many to correct them all. If someone asks for the correction of one sentence than it's ok but the whole of the topic would be to much.

Damn, homies, this topic has gotten somewhat dull and dusty. Come on, we need to refresh it. What do you say? I propose that we should talk bout any topic we want. It'll be much better 'cause then we'll really get to know English as it is in real. We'll get some experience and learn some terms that'll come-in-handy in future. Let me start by tellin you that I'm fed up with stories about teenagers killin' people just because they've played in some kinda game. Like this recent story about 18-year-old British guy, who killed this nurse. Why did he do so? Because he played Manhunt 2. Yeah, right, maybe it had some influence on him, but is it the only source of this unacceptable, antisocial behaviour? Maybe it is because his parents, as they said in an interview, just bought him any game that other kids were playin at the time. They weren't intrested in what kind of game is it or whatsoever is goin on. There might have been some lack of protection and interest in their son hobby that led to such a terrible crime? Whatcha y'all think bout it?

The story with this guy who killed his nurse( i thought that she was his mother) only because he played games is a total rubbish.

I'm playing some brutal games and I don't have feeling that i should kill sb in real today. :) I have to say that computer games are meaningless in changes of our minds. It's only small element of our life! I'm sure the most of guilty bear his everyday bad environment in which he lived and situation of his family.

Maybe he searched something better in e-life? ;)

By the way i'm going to England for a month for a summer language school. 8)

I will be accommodated in my aunty's house in Leeds and i will spend 5-6 hours every day in week on lessons in this school. I hope i'll improve quite well my english and i'll back with nice stress :D

The story with this guy who killed his nurse( i thought that she was his mother) only because he played games is a total rubbish.

I'm playing some brutal games and I don't have feeling that i should kill sb in real today. :) I have to say that computer games are meaningless in changes of our minds. It's only small element of our life! I'm sure the most of guilty bear his everyday bad environment in which he lived and situation of his family.

Maybe he searched something better in e-life? ;)

By the way i'm going to England for a month for a summer language school. 8)

I will be accommodated in my aunty's house in Leeds and i will spend 5-6 hours every day in week on lessons in this school. I hope i'll improve quite well my english and i'll back with nice stress :D

Hehe this is nice. I wish I could go to England, but my father is taking me to some southern country ( I don't know which one yet ) However, in any case, my English will be useful, 'cause my father doesn't know it. At least he doesn't know it enough to speak with someone else without "eeee...." or "yyyyy..." or looking into dictionary :D Anyway have a nice trip to England and don't get yourself killed by some psychopatic teenager who played Mario and couldn't defeat the last boss. He was startin over and over again and didn't know about two shorcuts that leads right to the final level. That can be irritating, believe me XD

Topic in english is an unusual idea but I have another one...better :twisted:

What about topic in latin ?...nevermind ;P

PS. By the way, I think that many people can teach something in here, sth in english I mean ;p and it's very good to know that it's possible because this language is in common using in the world nowadays and it should be trained all the time because , as everything, it can be forget, so guys...let's go and let's talk about...(here is the place for your advertisment xD)

Damn, homies, this topic has gotten somewhat dull and dusty. Come on, we need to refresh it. What do you say? I propose that we should talk bout any topic we want. It'll be much better 'cause then we'll really get to know English as it is in real. We'll get some experience and learn some terms that'll come-in-handy in future. Let me start by tellin you that I'm fed up with stories about teenagers killin' people just because they've played in some kinda game. Like this recent story about 18-year-old British guy, who killed this nurse. Why did he do so? Because he played Manhunt 2. Yeah, right, maybe it had some influence on him, but is it the only source of this unacceptable, antisocial behaviour? Maybe it is because his parents, as they said in an interview, just bought him any game that other kids were playin at the time. They weren't intrested in what kind of game is it or whatsoever is goin on. There might have been some lack of protection and interest in their son hobby that led to such a terrible crime? Whatcha y'all think bout it?

There are psychos who killed someone beacause they red a book, or watched film and nobody is talking about it. But when some kid who like games is killing someone, everybody is always saying that "this is all happend because of games". Nobody is interesing in fact that kid was beaten by his parents, or had been obsest with guns. If computer games would have been in times when Hitler was young, everybody would sad that WW2 have started because of games. You can't explain those people that they wrong.

:?: As I see you still haven't found a good reason to write in this topic... some talk about the languages they want to speak ( I myself know English and German and plan to learn Japanese)... I would rather ask about your opinion about this language: whether it is good or not and why? You could also talk about the global influence..... I know it may sound dull, so I'll simply watch the reaction...

I agree with wormer: PC/console games are perfect to be judged as the main reason of crime, vandalism and everything else.

It's very easy also because the games don't have any institution which could take care about their public opinion.

That really hurts. Why does games have to be some lower rank entertainment? I hope this'll change and in few years ( heh, optimistic bullsh*t xD) the games will be treated equal to any other form of activity in a spare time. Now the situation is like "we are on a Crusade granted by His blessing and we are going to crash those tools of Satan Himself known to many as games" and that kinda stuff. This sickens me and I guess I'm not the only one that is against that kind of treatment for games and gamers.

As I see you still haven't found a good reason to write in this topic... some talk about the languages they want to speak ( I myself know English and German and plan to learn Japanese)... I would rather ask about your opinion about this language: whether it is good or not and why? You could also talk about the global influence..... I know it may sound dull, so I'll simply watch the reaction...

Qbson, this topic about languages was pushed to the limit in last pages. If the topic says "English only", it is not meant to be a topic, where you talk about other languages but in English. Come to think of it, it's quite sick to go with it round and round, again and again. We can talk here freely about any topic we want ( of course it has to be good enough, but we are smart people, aren't we :D). That's all.

Qbson, this topic about languages was pushed to the limit in last pages.

... and topic about violence in computer games had been pushed to the limit repeatedly in other threads before it was even mentioned here, and I really doubt if anyone has anything new to say about that. I'll just quote ferros:

not again, please...

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Utwórz nowe...