Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Qn`ik

Only English :)

Polecane posty

But Tlen is slow and big (from what I heard) (...)

I have heard that Jaroslav Katchinsky is big and handsom! Damn! If your not shure about something, than dont explain it! Capisci?

Oh, yes Sir. I understand sir ;)

Heh, I clearly sayed, that I don't know if this is true. But for some reason none of my frineds use it. If not that fact, I wouldn't gossip like that.

And now, because of your post I've decided to check it myself. Do You know what I'd learned ?. Now I'm 100% sure that Tlen is big. It uses more ram then gg client. Damn funny thing, don't You think PepS :?:

Gość Marcus1988

I olny use GG. I even have not seen any other communicator. Could somebody tell me something about advantages and difference of Tlen, AQQ or others?

BTW - What do you think about Skype? Is there smb who uses it instead of ordinary phone?

Whew, It's windy today.

Well i used skype when I had microphone and I must say that it was good program. You may talk with the others just like when they may be in front of you. But I preventing from using a headset with microphone. It doesn't work. I heard the speaker but he doesn't hear me ^^ It was funny when he was saiying "shit, Fu*, fuuu**"

And talks from Skype are for free. But I haven't microphone now and I just using gg at the moment xD

See you soon!

Gość Marcus1988

Well I used headphones with microphone but it broken down shortly before Xmas. In fact I did not use Skype often... Olny few times in month...

GG is sufficient enough for me now.

Whew, It's windy today.

I am fed up with this damn weather. No snow, no frost, no nothing. Since few years weather is becoming much more strange. Xmas and New Year without snow? No, no, no, it drives me mad :twisted:

What do you think about polonizations.

I'm constantly leaning more and more towards the opinion that, if I do not get the choice which language version I want to install, the person in charge of it should have the whole box shoved where the sun doesn't shine. Sideways.

Both Cenega and CDP are guilty of messing things up horribly. Cenega's Far Cry and Age of Pirates come to mind (good luck getting any sort of support out of them for the latter game), and more recently CDP's NWN2 and the lack of the 1.03 patch for it...

Quite honestly, I don't bloody care if the game's more friendly towards the prats who can't understand English beyond "Yes, yes, yes!" if it means *I* have to wait several months longer for the release, and that I have to wait even longer for any vital patches - provided those even come out at all over here.

Oh, but for the days of Dungeon Keeper 2...

personaly I hate polonisations

I try to find Every game that i like in the original version

its more fun when you can understand English dialogues froam the charakters in the game

i thing the most funny dialogues had the Star Wars Republic Commando Game on the PC

Especjaly Skorch with Sev

who has played this game and remembers the dialogues :P ??

I think, that the best way is to use subtitles. You have then original voices and polish text. I think, that polonization is very helpful in adventure games like the longest journey, but in the rest of the games i prefer english version

(I love english version in Legacy of kain. This Kain's voice and my favourite dialouge: Octopus: "You can't escape Raziel" Ah, this accent!).

The unoffical polonization of GTA: SA is very bad. I thought that useful but it isn't useful. It is needless with finished game!

PS: Sorry with my mistakes but my english is bad. :oops:

I agree with both. I mean that PL version is useless and with your opinion of your English :wink: . The PL version is very stupid and it tears apart SA's climate. Words like 'shit' or 'f**k' were translated to coarse "k***a" which has been annoying to me while I was playin' the game in my homies' house (his English is much worse than yours, Świstak.. :cry: ). It's that you can't transform american ghetto into polish slums without loosing 'something'. You know what I mean, right?

The best way of distribuing (is that correct ?) games in Poland is original version with possibility of innstalation patch-polonization. Original versions fans may play in original version, polonization supporters may innstal the patch - perfect.

Selling games, which allow both Polish and English is not always so simple. For example Sega haven't allowed including English language in Polish version of Football Manager. Why? They're afraid, that English gamers will buy their product in Poland - and pay less :)

Selling games, which allow both Polish and English is not always so simple. For example Sega haven't allowed including English language in Polish version of Football Manager. Why? They're afraid, that English gamers will buy their product in Poland - and pay less :)

Hmmm..sorry Rothman, but it doesn't really make sense. First: why a tipical English 17-18 years old gamer came to Poland just to buy a game for a lower price. Second: if he would and if there were just Polish language games wouldn't it be easy to just download a proper patch from the Internet? So distibuting games in only one language is useless because those who are more creative will just ask mister Google ŁD

I don't suppose English teenagers to go to Poland only to buy the game, but I don't see any problem in buyiing in Polish-based online shop :)

Such patch isn't so simple thing. As far as I know, there hadn't been such a patch when the game has been releasing. And the first - official :) - patch gives the English language, but it has been made few weeks after releasing the game.

Of course, such explanation is a bit stupid, but it's real. That's probably the major reason, why we can't play on English language in Polish-bought game (at least unless we haven't installed an official patch).

Hmm, quite interesting explanaton.

How much ppl in USA can pay for games? I geuss around 15 - 60 $ I have chcecked it in some online shop and i was right. So it's around 45 - 180 zlotys. Maybe a ltl bit higher than we have. But you have to add 10 $ for sending package from here to them. I think that, it just doesn't count.

(jak jest sprzedaz/kupno hurtem :?: ) Mass buying games here and taking them there to resell, is also pointless. Because of the additional taxes.

personaly I hate polonisations

I try to find Every game that i like in the original version

its more fun when you can understand English dialogues froam the charakters in the game

i thing the most funny dialogues had the Star Wars Republic Commando Game on the PC

Especjaly Skorch with Sev

who has played this game and remembers the dialogues :P ??

Playing games in English is a good way to improve your language but don't forget that thank to "polonisations?" games are cheaper.

Mass buying games here and taking them there to resell, is also pointless. Because of the additional taxes.

There are no additional taxes (Polish: cło) in the European Union. But I agree that selling games for example in the US or Canada is pointless.

Playing games in English is a good way to improve your language but don't forget that thank to "polonisations?" games are cheaper.

Playing games is where I've learned most of my English skills, along with some lessons many years ago, and, relatively recently, message boards (is Random Insanity a good one for these purposes? Don't think so but it's certainly a *lot* of fun :) ). I always feel a bit weird whenever I get to play translated version of a game when I have a lot of experience in the original (Fallout 2 being a prime example).

Oh, and I've gained a bit of insight from writing a massive FAQ for Unreal.

Hey guys, I am new, but yo know what?

on one other forum, I have started totally same topic, isn't it crazy?!

so, where do you guys learn ENglish?

For sure not :)

I'm learning English in "collage" so after bachelor (licencjat) degree this June I will be teaching :D Of course I will start another two years of study in order to obtain master degree.

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Utwórz nowe...