Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Qn`ik

Only English :)

Polecane posty

The proper expression is 'I'm taking a shit/dump/crap'.

I'm having a shit.... :wink: Trust me 8)

Well, I really don't want to argue about this one but a man has gotta defend his honor :)

Check this out -> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=taking+a+shit

and trust me ;)

yeah but it's an urban dictionary :P not a proper one :P btw i live in England and I know what people say when they're in a toilet :roll: don't get me wrong :lol:

p.s how can you take a poo ? where from ? :roll: :wink:

EDIT ::::

i just asked my mate about this one and he told me it's I'm having a poo 8) He's 100% english just in case if you were wondering

P.M me if you wanna see my convo with him :wink:

i just asked my mate about this one and he told me it's I'm having a poo 8) He's 100% english just in case if you were wondering

I totally agree with having a poo. Damn, I'll go and have one right now, but if I had to go to the toilet with shit, I'd most definately go there to take it, not have it. That's all I'm saying.

And don't you think I don't have native English speaking friends too! ;)

Take care.

Okay guyz. We solved problem of poo and shit so imo we have to change discussion topic :twisted: but i dont have any idea right now :wink: Btw. do u have any certitficates in english? :>

Btw. do u have any certitficates in english? :>

Well, all I have is three (worthless, I reckon) certificates I got literally ages ago for completing private English courses (beginner, intermediate, advanced). Just generic "This is to certify that Rankin has completed..." and so on.

Btw. do u have any certitficates in english? :>

Well, I came through FCE trial exam with A-, but I didn't take the exact exam, because this first certificate is useless and, trust me, not very cheap. In fact, it costs about 500 zł, so..... :wink: Now I'm preparing to undertake the next in line, which is CAE. That one sure kick ass, if you want to know my opinion :D

Not that I mean to brag or anything.

Too late :wink:

In fact, it costs about 500 zł, so.....

Yea, its huge disadvantage of FCE or further exams. They costs too much :twisted:

In fact, it costs about 500 zł, so.....

Yea, its huge disadvantage of FCE or further exams. They costs too much :twisted:

I agree. But certificates must be expensive cause they are giving you some advantage (nad :) ) other people, when you apply for job, for example...

I don't have any certificate, but when I'll have some extra money, who knows :D

Indeed, but FCE (as czajnik said) is not useful as further certificates. In most of cases people makes FCE only for themselves :) that's the way FCE should be cheaper :twisted:

Indeed, but FCE (as czajnik said) is not useful as further certificates. In most of cases people makes FCE only for themselves :) that's the way FCE should be cheaper :twisted:

That's why there is somethin called the mock exam :D You are obliged to pay a bail of e.g. 10 zl which is given back to you, when you appear on the exam. That way you can test your abilities without payin so much. In fact you don't even pay anything, because eventually you receive your money back. :D Of course you don't get any certificate like a beautiful sheet of paper with gold letters and all, but you have the satisfaction of passing the exam. And, as long as it doesn't give you any benefits of having it, you have a clear conscience too.

I'm not very good in english (I learn it for 3 years) but I have to get "beautiful sheet of paper with gold letters" because I want to take the exam for the certificate of secondary education in english so...

I'm trying to improve my english in many ways. BBC, english courses, movies without subtitles etc. It workssss! :wink:

Hihi this worksssss gives me creeps. Like Gollum or something. :D I'm improving my English by simply talking or writing with people knowing English on the same level as me. This really works and it's fun. Of course movies and TV in English is also a good way to do it. E.g. I've recently watched Star Wars saga Indiana Jones Trilogy and Blues Brothers. All in English and no subtitles.

Bitching around for few months in UK is a great way to learn English:) Obviously the best way. Make sure u stay away from polish people and soon u becoming to speak and understand language in the ways u'd never imagine :twisted:

Bitching around for few months in UK is a great way to learn English:) Obviously the best way. Make sure u stay away from polish people and soon u becoming to speak and understand language in the ways u'd never imagine :twisted:

Get in there mate !

you live in UK like ? 8)

Is it some kind of slang, or u have learnt english like that? :wink:

Is it some kind of slang, or u have learnt english like that? :wink:

Well, basically im learning all the time but slang? No mate. Its just lots of fone txting. they're using many shortcuts and after a few messages u can get use 2 it :D

well i still live in uk n i dont wanna go back oh n im only 16 so i dont work yet just go to school n college from september

Ha! Ur not coming back? Its easy 2 say when ur only 16. Im 11 years older. Ive got my whole life in here so it would be hard 2 move into another place for good. U could say that Im stuck in here mate but honestly I love this country :wink:

Its great ur going 2 school in UK The future benefit will be huge. But remember Poland is a good place. One day u may think bout moving back kiddo :wink:

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Utwórz nowe...