Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Qn`ik

Only English :)

Polecane posty

This topic is about everything, but you must write in english. This is the most offtopic topic(can I use subject instead topic in this meaning?) in all forum.

man thats funny...

ok so it means that we can write about everything but it must be in english am i right??

ok im stupid to ask so stupid question

thx for answering me dude. :)

Oh, you don't understand me. I think, it's better to answer not star the new topic of conversation (wybaczcie, ale nie moge jakoś tego napisać. To jest temat o wszystkim, chyba najbardziej offtopicowy z całego forum, ale sądzę, że zamiast zaczynać nowy wątek lepiej jest po prostu kontynuować stary).

Yes, I'm from Lublin and I know where is Kraśnik.

It might be polite to continue discussing the subject at hand, but then... I can't really suggest any one good method for learning English.

Me? A few courses early on, then a lot of Cartoon Network in the days before they translated it, plenty of games in English too, before they started translating *those* as well... add a few more courses following that, some reading to boot...

And lots and lots of practice.

Worked for me, at any rate.

So don't click twice (r more) 'Send' button. It's better to wait till the once'click is loaded.

Yeah and if you must delete any of your post, just do it yourself and don't bother admins.

Me? A few courses early on, then a lot of Cartoon Network in the days before they translated it, plenty of games in English too, before they started translating *those* as well... add a few more courses following that, some reading to boot...

For me: a few years learning English. CN, yes but now I have discovered that I've got CN in English because I have a special function on my TV remote. And I've read some books in English too including Harry Potter the 5th part ( the fattest one :D)

I learn english for, hmm, 6 or 7 years, and now, i think i'm really good in this language. I wrote some letters to friends in USA. I talk to them recently by skype or gg(yes, gadu-gadu, i told them to install it :P) and i think they understand :) Books, i've never read books in english, but, i think i'll try :)

Btw it's good topic, people can learn more how to write in english.

There's a thought... Gods know it's a lot more stable than that bloody Skype. No bells and whistles either, just a plain, good old communicator.

Gadu-gadu is better then Skype, but it has been annoying me for about four weeks. It has crushed many times and sometimes I couldn't even switch it on. I tried reinstalling GG but nothing could help. Now it's quite stable but I don't know if it would go crazy and it can anytime :D

There is some kind of trojan/virus which atacks through gg. It somehow sends links to dangerous websites to all ppl from your list. When it is happening gg is behaving strangelly. Hang ups, not connecting, working very slow. When you see something like that, better close it and do antivir scan.

Skype has some advantage over GG. Its phone module works, ggs does not.

I've started to learn English because... I wanted to understand "what the fck does 'lockpick' means"... I played Resident Evil 1 on Sega Saturn with vocalbulary book on my knees... It was funny, you know... Later there was Shining the Holy Ark.. So thanks for the games... They are good mobilization to learn new things...

There is some kind of trojan/virus which atacks through gg. It somehow sends links to dangerous websites to all ppl from your list. When it is happening gg is behaving strangelly. Hang ups, not connecting, working very slow. When you see something like that, better close it and do antivir scan.

Yes, i know, i had this problem too, because of my stupid younger brother who opens all messages he'll receive. This virus is very annoying, many ppl send me things like "You idiot, stop sending this shit to me". I had to reinstall my gg and scan all computer with Kaspersky. At last, i've deleted it from my computer.

In my opinion good way to practice your( and my) english is watching the tv-english tv of course, or watching films in english only with (optionally) polish subtitles, and playing computer games in english version. I too listening to the english music. This topic is good idea :idea:. :)

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Utwórz nowe...