Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Qn`ik

Only English :)

Polecane posty

no no, you got me wrong - i said that TO ME swearing is funny because its part of my studies...

about that article - probably in "Newsweek" because i read "Polityka" every week, and i wouldn't miss oportunity to read something about swearing ^_^

Zdzisu k*** zap*** do sklepu po druga j*** skrzynke, piwa k***"

well, in that case the "naughty" word is called in polish "parenteza". it is something that does not connotate(?) with other words, something that is out of regular syntax or semantics...

i hope i've cleared something here

in my babbling :wink:

Gość Katamaran
no no, you got me wrong

yeah, that happens often

well, in that case the "naughty" word is called in polish "parenteza". it is something that does not connotate(?) with other words, something that is out of regular syntax or semantics...

feh... science... It's true though, but the sentence itself maybe coherent, so so much for the syntax thing.... <-- Was that coherent? Not enough, i think...

Why use so many scientific words - it's just a kind of comma in that case ;). But mostly the 'sweary' word is kind of exclamation, a word giving an extra accent... At least it should be* ;). Shame, that function described in Your, Kormoran, post, is so 'popular' in our language :?.

----------

*) Of course without counting the main, innate function - cursing on everyone and everything you want :P.

Gość oUtsaYtheRe

english is preety simple when you're writing, got dic just one click away, and those backspace and del keys. but try to speak it loud, and.. clear :] in this retireing summer i met chelsea, from kansas USA. she came here to visit my friend. i was trying to talk smooth and without any cracks, but it was no way to say everything i thought. i do know many more then just a few words, but it's realy not that easy. almost every time i was up to say something i was saying about 60% of it. the meaning was untouch, but the fealing was soo primitive (uga buga !). if u thiink i'm sort of lame, try it 4 yourself - speak. not-that-easy.

Bugger, Utsa (I hope you don't mind this abbreviation, you've got one of the most out-of-this-world nicks I've ever seen ;]) Maybe it's because she was so beautiful that cat ate your tongue? :P

But, after a thought... No hard feelings, but if she was from Kansas, you shouldn't have spoken to her in too elaborate language anyway :twisted:

I have no great difficulties in speaking... sometimes I'm at a loss of words, but usually I manage to speak quickly and precisly, no matter what :) Yet, I haven't ever talked to a native american speaker, so everything before me ;]

Gość oUtsaYtheRe

i don't mind any abbreviations if i only know they meaning. Utsa ? underworld transformers sailing abroad ? o_O no ? thought so :] no, no she wasn't any teeny supermodel, or sort of. just a usuall kansas girl. and no, she isn't called dorothy :] but, she was a punk-rocker-hardcore-girl, YEAH ! ;) so it was no difference how i spoke to her, if only i shout loud enough ;p

and i'm not damn cat kisser ! do i look like one ? i like cats but, whoa ! eaaaasy :]

about your speaking ability, i'm sure you'll overtalk most of americans (no, i don't mean only kansas and it neighbourhood ;]).

my nick is kinda singular indeed. i made it 8) but i'm still good old arti-fex (i've lost my password on old account. argh! so i create new one. artifex - reborn 8) ;p ).

It's you Arti? You should've told that in the first place! :P I still got you on gg, so we just might have a little talk one time or another ;] But the meaning of your new nick is still a mystery to me.

Utsa?
Unlimited Terryfying Sarcastic Anthems? Ukrainian Tempests Seeking Apricots? U Too Seem Anachronic? Guessa ;]
and i'm not damn cat kisser ! do i look like one ? i like cats but, whoa ! eaaaasy
I have no idea about catkissing, but why shouldn't you give it a try? :P Just remember to part your experience with me :D
about your speaking ability, i'm sure you'll overtalk most of americans (no, i don't mean only kansas and it neighbourhood ;]).
Yeah, Arkansas is also a funny place to live, not mentioning that usual weight of its inhabitants circles about 150kg, including kids, drug addicts and - last but not least - cats ;]
Do you people talk about somethig on this forum, or just talk in English? Cause I can't find any subject anywhere around here...
You can discuss just anything catches your fancy here, as long as you speak polite english. But I guess most people don't give a crap about it ;]

Gość oUtsaYtheRe

it's obvious that you didn't recognized me. i've been training 8) and, i'm not shaven now, yu know ;]

whooooa ! now i get it. Utsa yeehehehe :D what da hell is Utsa ? theres no thing like Utsa (except Useless tangled serbian artifact ofcoz). the whole thing is about my newe nick :] when i wrote oUtsaYtheRe - i mean it. not o Utsa Ythe Re, but oUtsaYtheRe. those capitals are just for the better looks (and for confuseing ppl as i've seen :]). soo, it's simple : outsaythere - read it like 1 word, and you'll get something like outsider :] and it's all, mystery unmasked :)

and don't provoke me card. or i'll tell everyone what you were doing in that hospital :> pussy wagon ^^

the fat state of arkansas. no i know what's garfield home town :] sweeet ! next summer i'll be the lasagne pilgrim on my trip to mekka-of-fat :D good pilgrim 1.eats lasagne 5 times a day. 2.with his face turned to fat state direction. 3.not share with anyone. 4.totally pigingout. 5.hainz splatters included.

may the fat be with you. use the fat, tyler <soap> ;p

dude! katamaran! like in a boat! not kormoran, like in bird. both nautical, but definitley not the same
]]

I know, what's katamaran :). T'was... I don't even try to guess why I miswrote your nickname :). I can only say, that I'm not taking any 'accelerators', it's possible that I've been just a bit sleepy ;).

whooooa ! now i get it. Utsa yeehehehe :D what da hell is Utsa ? theres no thing like Utsa (except Useless tangled serbian artifact ofcoz). the whole thing is about my newe nick :] when i wrote oUtsaYtheRe - i mean it. not o Utsa Ythe Re, but oUtsaYtheRe. those capitals are just for the better looks (and for confuseing ppl as i've seen :]). soo, it's simple : outsaythere - read it like 1 word, and you'll get something like outsider :] and it's all, mystery unmasked :)

Erm... I think I must correct you, even if you're Cardinal's friend (maybe i should write 'fiend'? :P)... If you read your nickname it doesn't sound exactly like 'outsider' - (I'll write in Polish a bit, 'cause there aren't pronounciation marks on this board ;)) It'll be rather 'autsejder', or even not that (this 'th' sound... terrible little bugger ;)). And you pronounciate 'outsider' like autsajder, so there's one(two?) sound difference :).

My teaching/correcting instincts have been contented ;).

What about UTSA abbreviation - it could be f.e. Unleashed Tranquilized Sausages Attack ;). Cardi, doesn't that sound familiar (I mean a breakfast on our meeting in Wroclaw ;))?

Erm... I think I must correct you, even if you're Cardinal's friend (maybe i should write 'fiend'? )...
Heh, you sound like you've been listening to the Soundtrack To Your Escape - In Flames... ;] If you haven't, check the first song title from it ;]
What about UTSA abbreviation - it could be f.e. Unleashed Tranquilized Sausages Attack . Cardi, doesn't that sound familiar (I mean a breakfast on our meeting in Wroclaw )?
Tell me about it :twisted: Yet, it was a quite peaceful breakfeast, at least compared to the Cieszyn Morning Hardcore Yawning Party ;] You weren't there, your loss :P

But, frankly, this nick is not so hard. Just say 'out say there' quickly and voila ;]

But, frankly, this nick is not so hard. Just say 'out say there' quickly and voila ;]

Heh, I've written above - it's not exactly correct ;). But I can understand the main thought :).

About Cieszyn Morning Hardcore Yawning Party (CMHYP ;)) - believe me, I'm truly disappointed that I wasn't there... Nevertheless I spent few nice days in even nicer company that time ;).

Heh, I believe you had equally good time... Yet, we met a whole bunch of intresting people... e.x. God sitting on a branch;] Beat that :wink: Ever been keen on burning beds when fresh out of other stuff? You missed that too :twisted: Not to mention about banana-bdsm sleeping gangbang and pineapple licking ;]

And let us not forget the watermelon alcoholic bonanza 8) And nocturnal police force encounters. It was nice :) Heh... Gotta get used to 'Only English' coz the academic year is close at hand. It's gonna be tough, it's gonna be rough but we'll beat the living... you know what... out of them :wink:

Heh, I believe you had equally good time... Yet, we met a whole bunch of intresting people... e.x. God sitting on a branch;] Beat that :wink: Ever been keen on burning beds when fresh out of other stuff? You missed that too :twisted: Not to mention about banana-bdsm sleeping gangbang and pineapple licking ;]
And let us not forget the watermelon alcoholic bonanza 8) And nocturnal police force encounters. It was nice :)

Gosh... I've heard enough about it :). Don't be brutal, stop you two! ;). I hope you're both invited to Wrocław for 'long weekend' in November? As far as I know there'll be some people which were not on previous meetings :). It gonna be nice - but I'm a bit afraid that the 'newbes' could feel quite strange in our... erm... unusual company ;).

It gonna be nice - but I'm a bit afraid that the 'newbes' could feel quite strange in our... erm... unusual company .
Hmm, dunno. I think they - after the first shock - should come to their senses quite quickly ;] Large amount of ya know what and ya know what#2 will come in handy ;] And btw. - I really would like to see the october' guestlist.

Damn these n00bs m/ <lol> :wink::wink:

My friend, who was to bring some booze for a party, asked us politely:

"Would you like something palatable or perhaps you find a cheep and creepy Commandos sufficient?"

I really didn't want to, but I had to laugh. I've also made a solemn pledge, that you'll not be left unaware of the incident :twisted: As you can see, I'm a man of my words :)

BTW. I suggest at least one "non-alcohol day" during the meeting. I mean, we're to talk and laugh, not to collapse under the table :?

I hope you're both invited he wrote :) I have only heard some mutterings in the corners bout it but I also hope I'll be invited... Who is responsible for the invites? :) I hope Wrocek will be available this time... Although one never knows during the academic year. Plans will have to be made 8)

Who wrote what? :wink: Everybody's invited as long as they have cash... (too bad :P )

I suggest at least one "non-alcohol day" during the meeting.
Heretic. For you in particular we should make one ALCOHOLIC day... Happy-go-lucky drinkers are politely asked to leave before something bad happens :P

BTW I've just read a great article about Warsaw... Lemme see... Is it true, that you have there:

- New Starówka

- one March Plaza, which isn't prepared for marching at all

- one South Railway Station, which couldn't be less railiway station

- one Cracow Suburbs, which is the centre of the Warsaw ;]

- one micrometro (guessa)

:D Have I missed anything?

It gonna be nice - but I'm a bit afraid that the 'newbes' could feel quite strange in our... erm... unusual company .
Hmm, dunno. I think they - after the first shock - should come to their senses quite quickly ;] Large amount of ya know what and ya know what#2 will come in handy ;] And btw. - I really would like to see the october' guestlist.

So get in touch with Shadowcat - AFAIK she's the main, erm... organiser :P.

About non-alcoholic day - I'm on it. I know, you will say, Cardi, that I'm not drinking, so it's without difference to me... I know that, but I'm on ;).

BTW I've just read a great article about Warsaw... (...)

Neat, really neat, I must admit. Sarcastic to the limit. But tell me now, little fluffy teddy, where is YOUR subway? Where is your CITY (hehe) Centre?

I'm on it

I beleive I'm not quite familiar with the expression... Does it mean that you agree? :P

I beleive I'm not quite familiar with the expression... Does it mean that you agree? :P

Erm... Yes, that's what I mentioned :). Perhaps there isn't even such an expression like "be on sth", but... It could be ;). Let's make newer, better English! :P

Newer better English you say? Hmmm... I think I have to say no. Don't take it personal but I must consider the opinions of my teachers :D And they wouldn't be to pleased with such improvements 8)

What a conformist, hehe. BTW. Don't take this personaLLY (adverb, not adjective).

k0nrad -> New English is a good idea, but not here :)

Speaking about New English :] Sensitive people are asked to cover their eyes:

lol i ent 2 gud at riting big msgs liek this n stuf rite so im jus gona tell u wasup str8 up rite

i pwn noobs liek hard rite n my roomate has dis camera rite so hes all liek 'we can make a show lol' n im liek dats teh pwnage n stuf n hes liek i no lol so im liek ok film me noob n hes liek ok so we did lololol

thne we lukd at it rite n were liek 'omfg stfu dats pure pwnage lol' so we made dis site n stuf rite n now were gonna b famose!!!!

teh site is kinda noob rite lol but dats only cuz i pwn 2 much @ zero hour 2 waste tiem noobin html roflolol

neway dis is alreddy 2 long n most noobs prolly wont reed it cuz its so long its liek a book rite lol so l8r noobs rofl

And the translation:

(laugh out loud) I am not very good at writing big messages so I will keep this message short and concise.

I win a lot of online video games and my roommate has a camera, so we decided to make a show about video games (laugh out loud). We thought it was a good idea, so I suggested we start making the show and we started making the show (laugh out loud).

Later on, we watched the footage we had filmed and shut the [beeep] up it was good (laugh out loud). We made this web page shortly after, I think we will be famous.

I spend a lot of time playing Command and Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour, so I don't have much time to learn HTML, that is the reason why the web site is relatively basic with regards to design and content (roll on the floor laughing out loud, laugh out loud).

Anyways, this message is pretty long and most people probably won't read it because of its length, so I will see you later (roll on the floor laughing).

(From www.purepwnage.com)

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Utwórz nowe...