Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Qn`ik

Only English :)

Polecane posty

Gość ShadowFadingAway

Same here. Actualy, if it weren't for Cartoon Network, I propably would never start learning English in the first place. You know, it's like an infant learns the language by listening to his parents - I listened to the English CN a lot...

Gość PinkFloyd

Hmm...who are you ShadowFadingAway? I read some your posts and I think I may know You....but maybe I am wrong...and it's not my business, huh?

My sister yesterday returned from England. She bought me a fabulous mug with classic double-deckers :P and can, full of London tea.

Mugs... A very nice topic for a short discussion :wink: I like mugs. At the moment I'm drinking tea from my 'Kubek Geniusza'. A also have a Halflife mug and one from Giant's Causeway. And from other liquid holders I must mention a drink glass from Bushmills and two Guiness pint glasses :D

Gość PinkFloyd

Is there anybody out there? Hello...

Hmm...I know that we have holidays, but c'mon...realese your brain cells....make up your minds and say something in English :) Mugs...I use yellow one with blue "tchibo" title....and when I am at my friend's home - brown...little damaged....with its own history...and memories :) I wish it could talk with me :) I never use mugs to drink liquids other than coffee or tea...

Garfield (entering the kitchen) : Ah, the kitchen where the food is!

(brake)

Garfield (coming back) : Ah, the kitchen; where the food used to be!

:)

Gość peightter

This is my first time in this thread, but ist pretty cool! I want to say only one thing, me and my (internet) friend, we have a Battlefield Vietnam clan (www.bobclan.com) and we need peoples hwo knows english. If u want to join our clan just visit our website, u must be over 16 years old and know an english. But remember that if u are not damn good in this game u have no chance to get into this clan beacose we have good position in Clan Base ;)

To more information visit www.bobclan.com or send email to peightterthekid@hotmail.com

Have a good day guysgirls ;)

It is peaceful and quiet... La la la... Serenity rules in this realm. I see that the holidays are not a favourable time for this topic. Maybe bacause English is associated with school only? Just a guess. But it shouldn't! Bring this topic back to life 8)

what i want to say is that, i think people who writes post in english on this subject,can fell better than normal,ordinary,grey(heh)people,who don't speak english.i fell better too, if somebody want to ask

Qbuś, not only with school...Although its funny 'cause i got english course on polish philology :wink: sometimes, when e.g. an american artist(lol) comes to small city of kielce one can find an occasion to test his english skills :wink: its really funny when i can talk with 'native' - communicate very well and then screw up some simple grammar excercices :? in school...

eh, 'tis strange. i don't know if any of you have same experiences but i always had problems with english grammar(since early childhood). when i talk with someone its fine, but when some other person asks me about something(that doesn't have anything to do with speaking :wink: ) e.g.tenses and other stuff, i'm dazed and confused :wink:

EDIT

and the funny thing is...i like to read W.Sheakspeare or E.A.Poe in 'original version' :wink: and there's no problem with that...but those DAMN grammar rules...Damn you! Damn!!! :twisted:

It's time for me. It's my first post in this topic. I think, it's very good idea. Hmm, what's else. I started laern eglish when i was 6 years old and past 9 years I state that I can't speak in this language.

Let's talk about.................errrr, I don't know. Ok, I tell you about my mug! It's very beautifull white mug with Bart Simpson!

Ok, enough for today. In next episode I tell about my plate!

Heh, speaking about our mugs - my sister was on st. Dominick's Market (sounds funny) and bought me a mug. It looks quite normal except one detail - its capacity is over one litre. In the evening I made myself my favourite tea. Well, that night I had to visit the water closet four times.

Gość Venom333

Yoo Dudes!

What's up? Well, it's my second post on this forum, and

what to say?

You want english? You got engilsh! :lol:

Well - i now engilsh - i play lots of games in my life :lol:

Yoo Dudes!

What's up? Well, it's my second post on this forum, and

what to say?

You want english? You got engilsh! :lol:

Well - i now engilsh - i play lots of games in my life :lol:

how i said: its the most silly topic i ever seen.

english for english? no i think. To practise better go on english irc channel or use ICQ

To practise better go on english irc channel or use ICQ

.. or read english books = the best way to learn this language

Yes but books its not this same as conversation with another person

Yes, but from the books you will learn more new words, and you see how to build sentences. Talking is good to learn how to speak correctly. Each person have it's own way to learn smth.

Talking, reading, listening... there are various learning methods. Choose your favourite and learning english will be easy and fun :)

Gosh!! I speak like my english teacher did :D

Gość Venom333

english for english? no i think. To practise better go on english irc channel or use ICQ

UUUUU --- u got me whit that :lol:

DON'T TELL ME, WHERE I'M SUPPOSE TO LEARN ENGLISH - DICKHEAD !!!

What's whit this avatar??? That's is YOU --- ????

U look veeerrryy cuuuute whit taht glasses :wink:

And one more note: don't f**** whit me ! ok ?? :wink:

JERKS - why are so many in theese days ?

UUUUU --- u got me whit that :lol:

Where is moderator of this forum??

translation:

[[Obraziles i wyzwales (po angielsku to bardzo mocne slowa) mnie tylko dlatego, ze mialem inne zdanie niz ty. Naucz sie netykiety, a ja nie znize sie do twojego poziomu. Ciesz sie, ze nie jestem konfidentem i nie zglosze tego modarotowi.]]

Hey!! hey!! don't be offend at Marinh0 ok? If you want to do this - write it in PM ok? We don't want any quarrels here!! Marinh0 wrote his opinion - you can agree with this or disagree - but don't write any insulting words!!

And don't be so compassionate.

BTW - learn how to write english words first.... if you don't know how to type some words - use your dictionary!!

Little Venom has really some poison in him. But it's not so harmful - I'm so tough and you can't do onthing to me - poison. An empty can rattles the most as they say.

And the mugs... I have a few - one with Giant's Causeway, one with Halflife, and one which has 'Kubek Geniusza' written on it. I use the last one the most often :D

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Utwórz nowe...