Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Qn`ik

Only English :)

Polecane posty

You can discuss anything you fancy here... Just stick to speaking in english ;]

Hey, German isn't SO bad. I'm learning it for... gosh... 6 years, just like Asth, and I guess I could almost communicate on the basic level with Germans. Yet, it's tough, but not impossible. I actually like the sound of it... German is a perfect language in expressing hard feelings, giving orders or shouting at others :twisted:

Come on, German isn't that bad. The only reason I'm not fluent in it is my legendary laziness. It doesn't sound modest, does it? :/

But please, do not say anything about French... Boy, do I hate that language. I hate the spelling, nor the pronunciation. Damn frog-eaters... "It's like wiping your ass with silk" :D

Gość Dark_Sanguinius
You can discuss anything you fancy here... Just stick to speaking in english ;]

Hey, German isn't SO bad. I'm learning it for... gosh... 6 years, just like Asth, and I guess I could almost communicate on the basic level with Germans. Yet, it's tough, but not impossible. I actually like the sound of it... German is a perfect language in expressing hard feelings, giving orders or shouting at others :twisted:

You're right... :D But i don't like Germans... Their languague is ok, but they aren't. If you don't believe me, guess who started WWII? (quite stupid question... :wink: ) That's right- Germans! Mayby you won't understand my point of view but they made so many evil things... Brrr I don't want to think all about it. :?

Gość PinkFloyd

I beg you pardon BUT be careful when you're talking about inhabitants of France - "frog-eaters". You haven't eaten frogs, huh? :)

I do apologize for "Q(u)buś", I wasn't sure...I didin't want to make a mistake...

You know what? I have something for you 'anti-french-society'

S'il vous - plait, mon camarades:

"combien de fois peut-on mourir d'amour

la premiére foisc'était le goût amer de la terre

un goût amer

une fleur âpre

un oeillet rouge brûlant

la deuxiéme fois - un seul le goût de l'espace

un goût blanc

unvent froid

la voix des roues qui retentissent sourdement

la troisiéme quatriéme cinquiéme fois

je mourais

par routine moins noblement

les quatre murs de me chambre

allongée sur le dos

au-dessus de moi ton profil fin"

ekhm, and please don't cut this post...for french quote...it's only a poem...fantastic poem and example that French is language of love and lovers...

BTW: Halina Poświatowska wrote it...

I can quote it in English...next time...

Of he goes...like Eddie used to sing...so goodnight everyone..

Mayby you won't understand my point of view but they made so many evil things... Brrr I don't want to think all about it. :?

It's clear you don't. And, please tell, which nation didn't make so many evil things? Every country has many nasty sins on it's conscience... But it's ( IMHO ) absurd to judge today's Germans by their past. If you don't like them - fine, but stick just to that.

Gość Dark_Sanguinius
Mayby you won't understand my point of view but they made so many evil things... Brrr I don't want to think all about it. :?

It's clear you don't. And, please tell, which nation didn't make so many evil things? Every country has many nasty sins on it's conscience... But it's ( IMHO ) absurd to judge today's Germans by their past. If you don't like them - fine, but stick just to that.

Hmmm... I think that you're right. I should change my point of view. But after watching film "Hitler: the rise of evil" I couldn't stop thinking about what they have done... :( I know that other nations made evil things in the past. I shouldn't put the blame only on Germans.... So forgive me for what I said.

Hmmm... I think that you're right. I should change my point of view. But after watching film "Hitler: the rise of evil" I couldn't stop thinking about what they have done... :( I know that other nations made evil things in the past. I shouldn't put the blame only on Germans.... So forgive me for what I said.

Don't take it so serious :) I just wanted to point to the facts. But I think a change of opinions will be good for you. I also hate Hitler and the Nazis but I try to stick to that. On the other hand the Germans have some strange quality to them - they are generally not liked much all over the world. Maybe it's all the burden of WWII, but I think it can't be just that...

Gość mastermisiek

Any one has anything to stop my problems? ^_^ Beacuse every day brings more trouble then yesterday :P And I think that the biggest fault of WW 2 was Hitler of course (he was an idiot - I think so). But we shouldn't say that Germans are stupid, beacuse Hitler destroyed their opinion. Who knows? Maybe if Hitler wouldn't live, German would be an international language, and there wouldn't be any "only english topic" but "nur/bloss deustch" :P ? (I think that it wouldn't be good :P ) And I have a question: why do I write the longests posts on this topic?? :D ( I mean that I write here the longests post, that I ever wrote on this forum) :D

I don't know whether Hitler was an idiot. All I know is that he was inhumane. That was not human, that was a beast. The word "murder" is - in comparison to his deeds - a slight misdemeanour.

But, there is one aspect of what he did that I do value is his strategical talent. As you all know, I truly hate history, but, surprisingly, I found both WW I and WW II an interesting subject and I was really impressed when I read about German tactic. Don't you call me a nazi or antyhing like that - I'm just trying to be unbiased.

Yeah, the idea of 'blitzkrieg' was great. But in fact it wasn't invented by Hitler himself :P. I think he had only some ideas and all the plans were made by his generals... But let's continue with blitzkrieg (I think it's clear for everyone what does it mean, but to ensure I'll explain - 'rapid war'). The idea was fantastic and this strategy managed to conquer Poland and France in so short time. But you must admit that it was quite unsuccesfull versus Russians :). Why? Because 'the reds' had much more people and their T-34 tanks were better even than Koenigtigers in terms of cold, Russian winter.

Gość Asthner

Ahh, strategy... My favourite topic! :) I'm not an expert in modern tactics though unfortunately...

As for Hitler- he was a great general. A charismatic leader. A cunning politic. To good to be true, so he also had to be a beast to combine theese values. But being great, big, have succeses and then- suffer a defeat (Battle of Britain, the "Operation Sea Lion", or something like that) must be a burden. Combined with the attempts of murdering him, I'm not suprised that Hitler lost his mind. He had predispositions for it anyway...

He made numerous strategic mistakes from then. Examples? What about the jet and rocket engines german scientists developed during the war? Although he was already loosing, he ordered to design bombers with that technology. Offensive bomber, not fighters and interceptors that could stop and cripple his enemies' air forces...

Later- the Ardenian offensive. With limited fuel it had no chances to succede and its strategic aims were quite pointles either...

To conclude- Hitler was a genius. He made out of Germany an economic superpower really able to conquer any enemy. Fortunately for us, his mind didn't endure the war and the alliance was able to turn the war on their favour...

As for Hitler- he was a great general.
I cannot agree. Hitler was a former corporal and his tactical skills were at best moderate. I can't depreciate his charisma and skills in propaganda, yet he should've kept just to that. Compared to commanders such as Rommel or Guderian - he was just lame ;] And mostly because of that German lost the war.
I'm not suprised that Hitler lost his mind.
Actually I think he was mad from the very start of his reign. Who else would start a worldwide war? ;] Succesively he became lost in his own world... Yet, Germany under his rule came to suberb power and strengh. But even that wasn't enough - nec hercules contra plures ;]

Gość PinkFloyd

At this time I'll stand aside and watch your discusion...

(Of course, I have my own feelings about A. Hitler...maybe I say something like that: every genius was a freak...and that's all. )

WW2...hmm...knowledge from history lessons, films and books are not quite suficient to understand those days...to imagine suffernig and misery of that generation...so like I said, I'll stand aside this time...

By the way....I have two favourite films...both of them have similar begining:

a hand with burning match (match - JEDNA zapałka? ) lights a candle..."Dead Poets Society" and one about WW2..."Schindler's List"....(IMHO) one of the best film about war...and human's misery caused by war...

(hmm...only mankind see fun in killing each other...I got to flee from this planet)

Gość Asthner

Hmm, Cardi- as I said, I'm no expert in WWII tactics. I don't know which german general was responsible for the planning of different operations. Everything I can say is that Hitler at least knew to whom trust his army. :)

As for his madness- I'm sure that he never was "healthy". But the beginning of WWII shows some of his cunning moves in military and politics. Until his first loses in the battle of Britain he was just a freak. But from then- he lost his mind completely, and in consequence- lost the war.

I don't wanna :cry: But I got to :roll: Tomorrow I go back to Poznan to face to toughest challange of the year - my exams. Good it's the last stretch and then... I'm free :!: Wherever I may roam :) Just a few tough days and let love live :twisted:

Gość mastermisiek

End of the weekend :( . Have to go to school tomorrow! Can anyone change me for 1 day?? :-P

[edit] My heaaaaad! I think I'm sick... Should I be happy, sad or mad?? :/

Gość PinkFloyd
End of the weekend :( . Have to go to school tomorrow! Can anyone change me for 1 day?? :-P

[edit] My heaaaaad! I think I'm sick... Should I be happy, sad or mad?? :/

Heh...I can :) but only for PE lessons...

Gość mastermisiek

AH!!! Can anyone heal me or something!? I feel badder then yesterday! (bader or worst?? :P ). And im not sure if I'll get 4.8 for the end of the school year!! :P

Gość Asthner

Don't grumble... I caought some illness on thursday and skipped lessons on friday. The problem is that I was supposed to adjust my diploma with a '6' mark in Ph.E. for a 1000m run. Now I am on antibiotics, unable to run 200m without pant. And I still have to do that tun this week. Bye, bye 6... Bye, bye 5 for the end-year mark.

Ehhh... Nevermind...

P.S. Not 'badder', not 'worst'... WORSE!

;-)

Don't grumble... I caought some illness on thursday and skipped lessons on friday. The problem is that I was supposed to adjust my diploma with a '6' mark in Ph.E. for a 1000m run. Now I am on antibiotics, unable to run 200m without pant. And I still have to do that tun this week. Bye, bye 6... Bye, bye 5 for the end-year mark.

Ehhh... Nevermind...

>>Huh... I have to attempt to 1000m and 60m run with lenght jump in addition on Monday... Good God I'm healthy. But I'm sure I won't be able to move on Tuesday morning :P.

Hmm... What did you mean writing 'pant'? Is it a mistake and you meant 'pain' or you're unable to run 200 metres without your underwear? ;)

P.S. Not 'badder', not 'worst'... WORSE!

;-)

It's the worst thing - not be able to not correct someone's mistakes :P. I know something 'bout it... ;) Hmm? Aah - he was asking for it? OK, it's good in that case :P

Gość Asthner

Pant, at least as far as I am concerned, means "zadyszka"... :P

Fortunately, it's not as bad as I thought. I did a few exercises yesterday and though I didn't feel absolutely steady while doing them, I managed to see that I hadn't lost as much strength as I thought. In other words- I still got the power! :P A few days of intense training and I should be back on track... :)

AH!!! Can anyone heal me or something!? I feel badder then yesterday! (bader or worst?? :P ). And im not sure if I'll get 4.8 for the end of the school year!! :P

Here. Catch this MedKit, it will help you. Hmm :-k , and buy the HUPTYB(HiperUpgradePatchToYourBrain). When you add it to your brain I think you will have minimum 4.8. :D/

Pant, at least as far as I am concerned, means "zadyszka"... :P

Fortunately, it's not as bad as I thought. I did a few exercises yesterday and though I didn't feel absolutely steady while doing them, I managed to see that I hadn't lost as much strength as I thought. In other words- I still got the power! :P A few days of intense training and I should be back on track... :)

Paaannnt... OK, it's already written to my private dictionary :D. Right after 'wino' ;).

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Utwórz nowe...