Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Qn`ik

Only English :)

Polecane posty

Well, the only possible explanations:

1. Intentional mistake, like in various internet memes (for example cute kitten saying "I has/haz" instead of "I have" :P).

2. You misheard :P Maybe it was "pupils"? :P Or just "people's".

You can always show us where have you seen it.

Sup guys. :) I've seen now and then one of you would complain about how it is hard for them to use English in a practical situation, I can easily understand that. It's an interesting issue and one really appalling thing about learning a language- the hardship of breaking the ice and setting oneself free from the gigantic hang-up accompanying not only first timid conversations, but for some- first years of foreign language use. Personally I found writing much easier than speaking when my modest language skills were still in a phase of early development, and I well know it's this way for most English students. So a topic on a discussion board might not be best means to battle the inhibition- every time you have an opportunity to speak and decide to take advantage of it is worth more than a dozen posts here.

I just don't have much occasions to speak... Well, maybe at school, but my English teacher, don Mario, is scary. >.< I often chat with my foreign friends or some random people - mostly while watching someone's else Livestream art session... I tried talking with other people by Skype, but for me it's uneasy to just start talking irl...

Yeah, it's a complex shared by most people for whom English is not native (myself included, in the past at least). Only dull people don't suffer from that. :F I'm just stating it had not been of much help to me to write, even on a live chat- you gotta slowly uproot the grudge inside of you, and what you need for that is getting confident about your speech capabilities. It's a matter of a slight inner transformation, much less demanding than the whole process of getting generally confident about oneself (though each of those changes would help develop each other and vice versa).

I also think it's inconvenient to avoid speaking this particular language in today's setting, when a whole world of possibilities opens up abroad, and everywhere- they are using English. For a gamer, it's probably easiest to - at a point - find some foreign gaming friends. Because it's less awkward to talk to a person that shares an interest with you, when you're not yet feeling secure about yourself speaking.

Gość RaxusV

@Up

Find topic "Nur Deutsch" in FA. But I think, english is easier than german. Have you got PC games, movies,music (but I love Rammstein :trollface: ) with english language? Certainly.

I hate German language (but Rammstein rules :wink: ). In my opinion, interviews with bots such as Cleverbot are best practice lesson. You're right - English is easier than many of the world languages (for example - polish...).

Ok, it's time to end this post. I hurt grammar :wink: ...

Gość Izrafel
I hate German language (but Rammstein rules :wink: ). In my opinion, interviews with bots such as Cleverbot are best practice lesson. You're right - English is easier than many of the world languages (for example - polish...).

Ok, it's time to end this post. I hurt grammar :wink: ...

There's nothing like looking at music and judging it only on the basis of language used. Well done. The best way to learn it is to travel for some time to the english-speaking country, like England or Ireland. I don't know if English is easier..it's more common, but it doesn't make it easier.

it's more common, but it doesn't make it easier.

Agreed. English is actually everywhere and such thing help us, when we have to learn the language. If the German would be everywhere then it would be much more easy. Anyway, German isn't hard. Perhaps it is even easier than English, because it has much more sense than English, especially in grammar (But in the other hand I prefer the English words for example). Subject here, object here, and everything is clear. But it is individual problem for each human, and it's natural, that some people learn English or German faster than others.

@up

I have read somewhere that the hardest language is... polish. No chinese, no japanese or korean... Polish language have many grammar and spelling rules so in theory it's the most difficult.

And I love when foreigners try to say something in polish :wink:.

Regards, Tirdaw

Elvis is alive!

The better part of foreigners say that the polish is very difficult language, perhaps the most hard and complicated in the entire world. I consider it as a funny reasoning at all ;] But I'm not foreigner, so I can't objectively say, or write actually, what is true and what is false.

When I was watching interview with Kate Beckinsale, who finished Russian, the interviewer said, that the language of our neighbors is very, very difficult, and he was in great astonishment that Kate has finished it (and she know it well ;)). So, back to the point, I think that the all of Slavic languages are in some ways very hard for people from other countries. Period.

Just take a look on the name of our neigbour from west side. In every other language, except ours, this country has a name "Germany", "Deutschland" ( in their language) or something like that. In polish name of this country is translated on "Niemcy", because as we know from our history we had many problems with communication with them and their language had different source than ours :) I don't like german- it's very harsh and violent for me. Even ordinary "Ich liebe dich" sounds like order to kill somebody ;)

@up

I have read somewhere that the hardest language is... polish. No chinese, no japanese or korean... Polish language have many grammar and spelling rules so in theory it's the most difficult.

And I love when foreigners try to say something in polish :wink:.

Regards, Tirdaw

Elvis is alive!

Actually, a far more harder language is russian, and I dont mean talking, but grammar. If we are talking about asian languages, in japan there are 3, as far as I can recall, "types" of writing. Not to mention there is only one way of saying something in the past and present, which means interpreting whole sentence to understand is it past or present. In writing, one of types of writing is joining two "symbols" like "chicken" and "fire" to create something like "preparing chicken".

Getting back to the topic, russian is definitely one of hardest languages, far more complex than polish with it's "ó", "ch" and "ż".

Witam, otóż nie wiem czy w dobrym miejscu piszę (pewnie nie), ale jest mi potrzebna Wasza pomoc. Mam trochę tekstu do przetłumaczenia a ja sama w angielskim jestem cienka a dla niektórych z Was, angielski to wręcz język ojczysty :) Dobrze by było, jakby parę osób chciało mi pomóc. Nie wiem co mogę oferować w zamian. Anyway, jakby ktoś był chętny i miał troszkę czasu, proszę napisać na pw. Będę dozgonnie wdzięczna :)

Actually, a far more harder language is russian

LOL, what are you writing? Russkij jezyk isn't hard, because it's looking like polish. Cyrilic is hard, that's right. You can learn cyrillic in few hours. The hardest thing in russian is accent.

?????? ????? ?? "?????????" :).

PS. "Twiordyj znak" i "Miakkij znak" are hard too. (Because it's hard to write correctly in sentences).

I don't like german- it's very harsh and violent for me. Even ordinary "Ich liebe dich" sounds like order to kill somebody

Other examples :

DANKE ! (thank you)

TUT MIR LEID! (i'm sorry)

ENTSCHULDIGUNG! (sorry, excuse me)

All words in geman sounds like order to kill somebody :).

Actually, a far more harder language is russian, and I dont mean talking, but grammar. If we are talking about asian languages, in japan there are 3, as far as I can recall, "types" of writing.

However, in my opinion, Japanese is more deadly than the Russian, or Polish (and I?ve heard that other countries see our language as the most difficult) Grammar and pronunciation is pretty difficult. Especially when it comes to pronunciation ? here it is very easy to make a mistake, because the word with the same / similar spelling, but pronounced the wrong way, with the wrong emphasis on the accent, may even offend another person. There are many such words, which can easily be so confused ... as in English - for example, the British phonetics - the word "other" could be confused with a similarly spelled word "udder" :D

Witam, otóż nie wiem czy w dobrym miejscu piszę (pewnie nie), ale jest mi potrzebna Wasza pomoc. Mam trochę tekstu do przetłumaczenia a ja sama w angielskim jestem cienka a dla niektórych z Was, angielski to wręcz język ojczysty :) Dobrze by było, jakby parę osób chciało mi pomóc. Nie wiem co mogę oferować w zamian. Anyway, jakby ktoś był chętny i miał troszkę czasu, proszę napisać na pw. Będę dozgonnie wdzięczna :)

I might be able to help ;)

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Utwórz nowe...