Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

HeklusDwa

Wiedźmin Edycja Rozszerzona - 'komputer nie spełnia wymagań..."

Polecane posty

Dzień dobry. Na początek podam link do takiego samego tematu na forum. 

Wpisałem komendę, utworzyłem potem nowy skrót i powtórzyłem poprzednią czynność, ale problem nie znika. Próbowałem szukać w internecie rozwiązania, ale jedyne jakie znalazłem to właśnie wpisanie danej komendy. Jeśli ktoś ma jakieś pomysły lub już sprawdzone rozwiązania, niechajże się ze mną nimi podzieli, będę wdzięczny.

A)Try this:
1. Right-click on the game title under the Library in Steam and select Properties.
2. Under the General tab click the Set launch options... button.
3. Type -dontForceMinReqs and click OK.
4. Close the game's Properties window and launch the game.

B) Make shortcut, properties the shortcut, add a script.

"..\The Witcher\System\witcher.exe" -dontForceMinReqs

C) hat used to happen to me to, when I press play, nothing would happen. Try this:
Right click on Witcher
Left click "Play Game. . ."
Not joking. I am not sure why but witcher is the only game that the play button doesn't work and I have to just right click it first before it can run.

D)I have an update!! I got it too work finally! :D and you probably never would have guessed it because it was extremely stupid. If you had the same issue I had, just go to the store page, and select play from there and it should start and do the directX setup♥♥♥♥♥♥and what not. So mine is working (sadly after 5 hours of youtube and learning the whole story anyways) but hope that helps!

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Utwórz nowe...