Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

vv0!t3k

Rozwiązany: Saitek Cyborg R.A.T. 5

Polecane posty

Witam, mam mały problem z myszką Saitek Cyborg R.A.T. 5, a konkretnie jej software'm.

Gdy wchodzę na zakładkę "programming", pokazuje się tylko biały ekran. W innych zakładkach wszystko jest jak należy.

Reinstalowałem program raz z płytki, raz ze strony Saitek'a.

Dołączam screena

beznazwy1mt.th.jpg

Ze strony producenta :

I have installed the Cyborg ST and the programming page is blank. How do I fix it?

Please follow these steps to get your programming software working correctly.

1. Go to Control Panel and remove your current installation of the Programming Software via the Add/Remove programs (in XP) or Programs and Features (in Vista/W7)

2. Click the link below and save the updated beta version of the programming software to your computer (note: DO NOT run from the FTP site, please save the file first)

32 bit Download

64 bit Download

3. Run the new programming software by double clicking the saved icon and follow on screen instructions (they will be the same as the previous version)

4. In the Profile Editor, click on the Support tab. In the bottom right hand corner of the window will be a collection of national flags that represent the languages the editor can be used in. Left click the desired language flag; it will become transparent when selected.

5. Close the editor.

6. Re-start the editor from the system tray icon, or from the programs menu on your start bar

Congratulations: Your programming software will now be fixed! IMPORTANT! The programming page will not be displayed unless a language flag is selected.

Gość
Temat jest zablokowany i nie można w nim pisać.

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Utwórz nowe...