Skocz do zawartości

Meanwhile at Sunrise

Xerber

Polecane posty

• Odpowiedzi 910
  • Created
  • Ostatnia odpowiedź

Obejrzałem 13 epizodów Cross Ange w 3 dni. Czuję się brudny, sponiewierany ale było warto ;_; I muszę powiedzieć, że NIC mnie w Ange nie denerwowało tak, jak w tym momencie pysk tego gościa z Shirobako. Ilekroć widzę jego mordę i słyszę głos mam chęć rzucić go czymś ciężkim.

Poprawka, po obejrzeniu epizodu 5 stwierdzam, że nikt nie wzbudził we mnie aż takiej antypatii jak on. A przynajmniej nikogo sobie od dawna nie przypominam. Jego podejście do pracy i do ogólnej sytuacji...

cA6OOlY.png

Rough translations

>Completely new anime "ARIA The AVVENIRE" production decision and all TV series Blu-ray BOX release decision

>9?26??2015 event screening decision (September 26th)

>Director Junichi Sato, Reiko Yoshida and strongest production team re-gathered in screenplay

TL-kun z /a/

"2015 marks the 10th year anniversary of the airing of the first season. To think that so much time has passed! Aria was actually a work that I'd originally expected to end with one volume. I'd just draw whatever some few enjoyable stories, I'd thought, but then the serialization turned long running and my volumes began to sell, and adaptation after adaptation was made.... Before I knew it it had become something so central to my life that even now I keenly feel it to be a truly miraculous thing.

Being able not only to meet Aria again in high definition blu-ray, but also to have a new work of it be produced drives me into such ecstasies of delight... I'm very excited to have this happiness to share with you all."

Satou's interview

It is truly wonderful to not only be able to bring to greater beauty these scenes of old, but also to once again revisit Neo-Venezia. When I think on it, the production of Aria was truly one brought about by miracles.

Having to write the first season with only 13 episodes had me racking my head in desperation, but at the end, beyond my wildest expectations, we ended up with 4 cours' worth of time...truly miraculous. My time working on Aria may have been filled with difficulties, but I like to think that I and the staff shared many happinesses too.

Though regretfully some of us will not be able to join in with this project again, surely they will be happy for us too. Welcome, once again, to the world of Aria. Let us all have a wondrous time.

iGooIpJ.gif

Dropnąłem niedźwiedzie bez żalu. To jest typowy przypadek przerostu formy nad treścią. Nie wystarczy zrobić anime pełnego metafor i symbolizmu, żeby zaraz było czymś dobrym. Dla mnie miśki okazały się jednym z największych bullshitów tego sezonu.

9idinbf.jpg

Truly haraszo.

Chibi destroyery doing cute things i miałem lekkie odczucie, jakbym oglądał Hidamari Sketcha czy Gochiusa. Co samo w sobie jest bardzo dobrą rzeczą, bo ostatni ep był jeno poprawny w moim słowniku. Nagamoń tak bardzo chibidesexualna, aż sobie znowu trochę chapów Puchicolle trzasnę przed snem.

Next week: le wracamy do kwestii Zuikaku.

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Utwórz nowe...