Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Qn`ik

Only English :)

Polecane posty

By the way, I think that English drivers are much safer then Polisch driver.

Trust me mate, everywhere are idiots. I won't forget my returning from Barnsley to home (@ 33,5 miles). I was almost twice involved in an accident (once it would be my fault due to not keeping proper distance. Car in front of me coz of one idiot had to do emergency stop. As I was following him too closely so had to do the same. I nearly hit that volvo). On the same day when I was on the way back home from Bradford I spotted idiot doing "S" on the opposite lane. I had enough: I said to myself, no matter what, I was not going to drive car anymore that day. you're right though, roads are much better: proper motorways (3-4 lanes), single & dual carriegways, tarmac is very good.. But.. then why in my car O/S/R Coil Spring was cracked :/ ...

Adam1415, you are right that everywhere are idiots, but in Poland we have much many deaths in cars accidents on 1 million occupants then in UK. Poland is the one before last in Europe according to numbers of deaths in cars accidents.

In Poland we have a lot of drunk drivers and this is very sad, because it shows our national culture...

How about in the UK? In telly, on motorways, everywhere we can see: "Think! Don't drink and drive". But it is not helping. For drink-driving should be ban for life, not only for 24 or 36 months. Driving is the most dangerous every-day activity, in our hands and heads are our and somebody else's life. There is no point to risk jail, loosing driving license, very high penalty charge, ban. If I have even one beer I am not going to drive car at all, though I can't feel anything. I don't want to risk...

Driving is the most dangerous every-day activity, in our hands and heads are our and somebody else's life. There is no point to risk jail, loosing driving license, very high penalty charge, ban. If I have even one beer I am not going to drive car at all, though I can't feel anything. I don't want to risk...

Jail, driving license, money... That's all nothing. Reckless and (what is much worse) drunk driving can easily cause loss of life. The driver pays the price with his life or money but very often there are innocent victims and they too pay for the driver's stupidity. Pay the highest price possible - life. Life or a life with severe injuries. As you have written - a car be an instrument of death in the wrong hands.

Ja tam wolę pisać po polsku :).

Damn, how pointless this post is. You could say "I prefer to write in polish" or simply don't write anything.

Yup driving can be dangerous but it isn't that bad. Try to pass the exam for driving license. You can get a heart attack when you're getting into a car. That's deadly :laugh: .

Aj łud rader tu wrajt in polisz end giw mi mor rizon tu wrajt in inglisz.

Because it's Only English :) topic.

it is a bit harder to cause an accident on a proper motorway than on some hole ridden Polish one.

A few years ago in Germany, one rider rode opposite way on motorway. They call those riders 'ghosts'.

A few years ago in Germany, one rider rode opposite way on motorway. They call those riders 'ghosts'.

IMO they were from United Kingdom. ;)

@ Spilner - It's appropriate to write in English in this topic. Check it's title ;) Besides if you continue writing in Polish, you can be in trouble. Big trouble.

Holy crap. I didn't write in English very long time... I think i must visit this topic regularly. Some words and sentences has disappeared from my mind... Damn.

IMO they were from United Kingdom. ;)

And I think it was in Germany :P

Holy crap. I didn't write in English very long time... I think i must visit this topic regularly. Some words and sentences has disappeared from my mind... Damn.

In my case it's a month without looking into English books... Summer :)

@Tur - so you must start listening american rap xD It's hard to forget then :P

@Tur - so you must start listening american rap xD It's hard to forget then :P

Well, I like rap, but I'm fascinated by rock actually. Argh. I don't know I write correctly. I have forget all gramatic things, cause I haven't learned Eglish since high school. Bad luck ;)

What be Eglish? :cool: Ther is only one thing to do: practice! And then practice some more and then some more. Later maybe a little bit more. And as for grammar - I always forgot all the text of all the rules after the tests. I can use the rules properly when speaking/writing but I do it unconsciously.

@2r (;]): there's always that little thing in the sub-board of, how'd you put it, "better fun", called RC RPG :]

@Qbuś: same here. If I ever had to pass an exam where they require you to write up the rules, I'd probably fail. Unless I'd actually take time to re-learn every one of them. Guess I'll have to eventually ;)

Qbuś, did you pass the FCE or CAE exam? Was it difficult?

Well, I meant the tests in primary school mainly because I was asked about the rules only then :cool: But I have taken the CAE exam and got an A. I also went to university to study English.

@Qbuś: same here. If I ever had to pass an exam where they require you to write up the rules, I'd probably fail. Unless I'd actually take time to re-learn every one of them. Guess I'll have to eventually ;)

Well... If I remember correctly I was tested on the rules only in primary schools - later I had tons and tons of grammar tests but none of them required phrasing the rules. They may have been mentioned in the classes or in the methodology block but I am not sure. I probably could put them into words (and did when giving private lessons) but it would be in a more intuitive way.

If it was very difficult, I would not get an A :cool: But my evaluation may be a bit biased. I have been learning English since before primary school (only at home, by myself, at the begining) and I was in a two-language class in high school. Do some tests, check out the Cambridge web page and get a feel for yourself.

I've learning English since first class my primary school - it's not too long, but I think, and my old teacher - that I made very high progress, additionally this year I've started going to private lessons, and in future, in my high school I'm planning to pass CAE or FCE exam...

FCE is a piece of cake. Advanced Mature Exam is much more difficut than that. CAE - well, that's quite harder. But don't worry, imposible is nothing ;]

My classmate passed it in this year, so speak english as much as possible, and CAE shouldn't make you any problem, when you decide to face it. In fact, he passed it so lucky, that he had to buy couple rounds of drinks - he has had exactly 60%. Lucky bastard ;P

No matter how weak your english is, if you're in high school, and your going to take an mature exam in english, you'll pass FCE.

My mom's favourite student (damn plodder) passed FCE, when he was in 6th grade (my mom is english teacher). Because of him I have had ruined childhood... I've never been as brilliant in english as he was (what you can see in this post - it's probably full of horrible mistakes), but I still hate him, even though I don't remember how he looks like ;]

Well, that's the sad live of teachers child ;P

I think, that I'm going to try to pass CAE in the next year, because now I've no chance.

So opti - FCE is really easy, try, and I bet you'll pass ;)

FCE is a piece of cake. Advanced Mature Exam is much more difficut than that. CAE - well, that's quite harder. But don't worry, imposible is nothing ;]

It is a bit hard for me to comment on this as I have passed the CAE exam in the times of the 'old matura' so I can only comment from a private tutor's point of view. I think that having high marks on the advanced matura exam is quite a good point in favour of taking the CAE exam. But there is one 'but' - one has to gat accustomed to the types of tasks that are present in the Cambridge exams and prepare for the speaking part. It must be remembered that failing one of the five components of the exam means failing the whole of the exam.

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Utwórz nowe...