Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Qn`ik

Only English :)

Polecane posty

Persons of Drama:

George Bush, you know who

Condoleeze Rice (Condi), his National Security Advisor

Hu Jintao, General Secretary of China Communist Party

Kofi Annan, General Secretary of UN

Yasser Arafat, you know who

--------------------------------------

Condi-- : Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China.

George : Great, lay it on me.

Condi-- : Hu is the new leader of China

George : That's what I want to know.

Condi-- : That's what I'm telling you.

George : That's what I'm asking you, who is the new leader of China?

Condi-- : Yes.

George : I mean the fellow's name.

Condi-- : Hu.

George : The guy in China?

George : The new leader of China.

George : The Chinese fellow!!

Condi-- : Hu is leading China.

George : Now whaddya' asking me for?

Condi-- : I'm telling you, Hu is leading China.

George : Well, I'm asking you, who is leading China?

Condi-- : Tha't the man's name.

George : Tha't who's name?

Condi-- : Yes.

George : Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?

Condi-- : Yes, Sir.

George : Yasser? Yasser Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.

Condi-- : That's correct.

George : Then who is in China?

George : Yasser in China?

Condi-- : No, Sir.

George : Then who is?

George : Yasser????

Condi-- : No, Sir.

George : Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China. Get me the secretary-General of the UN on the phone.

Condi-- : Kofi?

George : No, thanks.

Condi-- : You want Kofi?

George : No.

Condi-- : You don't want Kofi?

George : No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk and then get me the UN.

George : Not Yasser! The guy at the UN.

Condi-- : Kofi??

George : Milk! Will you please make the call?

Condi-- : And call who?

George : Who is the guy at the UN?

Condi-- : Hu is the guy in China.

George : Will you stay out of China?!!

George : And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the UN.

Condi-- : Kofi??

George : All right!! With cream and two sugars. Now get on the phone!!

Gość huntereagle
English topic :D Superb Idea. My english is not bad and I hope in the future I'll say something intelligence in this topic. But now there isn't any interesting discussion in this topic. Only joke & joke. C U Later :D
Well, if you don't see this as an interesting discussion, maybe you'll give us an idea for something better.

Gość Chess_Board

I've read some pages of this topic and i get really bored... maybe it's just because an hour that is now (and.. it's late :D), but i think that especially because there is no real discusion :). But, about what we can talk about? Maybe about anything that happened to us last times? About our own thoughts about anything? What do you think? Isn't it better than talking about nothing? :)

Hmm, i've got an idea... why don't we talk about something funny what happened to us not only recentluly but also few years ago?

So, I must tell you I have a strange "disease". Electric stuff like fans and light bulbs go %%%% themselves always as I turn them on. Electric things always wait till I touch them. I can't explain how it happens but I hope you know what I mean.

Gość huntereagle

Pedigri, you might wanna get that checked out. ;)

Ok, something funny, let me think. Two years ago at night, I was outside, and I had to do something quick so I ran into the house but it wasn't that easy. We had sliding doors in the back of the house as well as screen door. The screen was open and the glass door wasn't. So I was running and then I jumped to get inside, and that's where the funny part begun. As I said before the glass door was closed so you know what happened. Yup, painful but funny.

Yeah, I think it is very difficult to describe such situations, but you've done well. As I understand, the glass door got broken?

My father had a similiar(?) situation. He bought panes (window - panes) and put them into the balcony doors. He was working on the balcony some day and forgot the doors had panes. He wanted to grab a screwdriver behind the doors and broke the pane with his own head. Gladly he wasn't seriously wounded after all...

Wow, Cool topic :) I'm a bit late to write this, but I havn't know about this topic..I think it's good exercise for our grammar, but my English grmmar isn't very good :( I reather like talking..By The Way, I have cool soft, which is called Skype, it's simmilar to GG(I wont write full name, because it's in Polish :) ), but you can talk with people from whole world, by using microphone...I have talked to some guys from Malaysia :), Spain, USA, UK etc..The quality is awsome and I think this software is as good exercise for talking as this topic for grammar :)

Gość huntereagle
Yeah, I think it is very difficult to describe such situations, but you've done well. As I understand, the glass door got broken?

No way man! Thankfully it was thick glass and it didn't break.

I'm learning Engilsh for 6 years, but... I can't speakwrite :( I talking how child,

I can write only simple sentences :( I read pervious posts and I known...eee... how is't

co znaczą? :P I like English but grammar is horrible.

You see? I writting only simple sentences with bugs. Ehhh...

Gość huntereagle

Here's a funny one,

There was a pilot flying a small single engine charter plane, with a couple of very important executives on board. He was coming into Seattle airport through thick fog with less than 10m visibility when his instruments went out. So he began circling around looking for landmark. After an hour or so, he starts running pretty low on fuel and the passengers are getting very nervous. Finally, a small opening in the fog appears and he sees a tall building with one guy working alone on the fifth floor. The pilot banks the plane around, rolls down the window and shouts to the guy "Hey, where am I? To this, the solitary office worker replies "You're in a plane." The pilot rolls up the window, executes a 275 degree turn and proceeds to execute a perfect blind landing on the runway of the airport 5 miles away. Just as the plane stops, so does the engine as the fuel has run out.

The passengers are amazed and one asks how he did it. "Simple" replies the pilot, "I asked the guy in that building a simple question. The answer he gave me was 100 percent correct but absolutely useless, therefore that must be Microsoft's support office and from there the airport is just a while away."

I don't known why, but posts in english is difficult to read. :D

Polish topics I read in a couple (if this word is bad, you can explain to me how write...) minutes.

Have you any problems with this?

I never read any book in English, but I often watching films in Shakespeare's language. :P

Idea for Forum Actionum is... bad (my opinion). We can creates new topics in english, but new forum???

Which idea? Do you mean someone who started this topic or someone who gave the idea for this topic? Please, don't forget we actually talk about everything funny, scary or interesting what really happened to us or to the people we know.

I remember a unbelievable story...

My brother made by himself an elongation cable (przedłużka, taki długi kabel, nie znam fachowego okreslenia) and wanted to show me how it perfectly works. He used it to run the Tv but after a while a awesome thunderbolt stroke the highvoltage lines on the nearby hill. The neightbourhood was for the rest of the night without electricity.

The thunderbolt was cool, we saaw it through the window...

Fans across the world were stunned by the news of Kurt Cobain’s sudden and shocking suicide in 1994. Widely hailed as the “John Lennon of his generation,” Cobain’s name was also synonymous with disillusionment and unhappiness – he had spoken, written lyrics and sung about suicide. Yet one question could almost be heard to echo around the world – Why?

His fans struggled with the huge personal loss of their “poet of pain,” an artist who could read their minds, knew their problems and spoke their language – the true voice of a generation. This artistic genius who fueled millions of record sales forced music industry executives to reassess their attitudes to drugs. Cobain’s death not only hurt financially, but his well-publicized drug abuse was symptomatic of an industry almost weaned on drugs. Because of this very public casualty of a “veritable junkie hall of fame,” the media ran features about the phenomena and mystery of suicide not only in the music industry, but in life.

Following the initial shock came the inevitable soul-searching for those closest to him – what more should or could we have done? As one senior music industry executive said, “The only thing that wasn’t done for Kurt was putting him in a straitjacket and locking him in a room. But I’m sure that there are a lot of people who are thinking now, ‘Why didn’t I do that?’”

But, while understandably born of frustration and perhaps even a sense of guilt, such thinking was the last thing Cobain needed. He was already a longstanding victim of psychiatric-styled “help,” where solutions are as desperate as the situations they continually fail to resolve. The truth is that from his preschool years, Cobain had been placed in his own chemical and physical straitjacket by those who diagnosed him as “hyperactive.”

An energetic, talented and creative child who liked to draw and sing Beatles tunes, Cobain was one of the growing wave of children who, since the ‘60s and ‘70s, have been exposed to addictive, mind-altering drugs under the guise of “medication.”

And if you are not content to romanticize Cobain’s suicide as something noble and worthy of martyrdom, if you are not happy with the discredited Freudian “disturbed childhood” routine, if you are really looking for the true reasons for his nightmarish suicide, then this simple statement probably holds most of the answer – Cobain was a Ritalin child.

But what does that mean? What is hyperactivity? And exactly what is Ritalin?

Oh, I must prise with something. :) I had an English-contest today (eeeerm.... 'powiatowy' in Polish ;)) and I took fifth. It wasn' t so bad - only one person from my class was above me (swot girl :)). But I think I could be better - I gave an ass in oral part (i know it sounds perveristic ;)). :( I was too nervous and I had problems with words.

I had an English-contest today (eeeerm.... 'powiatowy' in Polish ;)) and I took fifth

my friend had an iformatic contest (similar :wink: ) and he was fourth. by the way there where only five members of this contest :D

Oh, I must prise with something. :) I had an English-contest today (eeeerm.... 'powiatowy' in Polish ;)) and I took fifth. It wasn' t so bad - only one person from my class was above me (swot girl :)). But I think I could be better - I gave an ass in oral part (i know it sounds perveristic ;)). :( I was too nervous and I had problems with words.

I had a similiar situation but I was only on the local stage. I made it simply through the tests and finished first, but the oral part... hmm, misfortunate I had the same stupid topic about shopping and I barely could speak. I think my nerves just ate me. This was my second time i started in such contest and I was in the eight class. I was fourth and beside me there were 9 other contestants.

The first time I started i had 5 rivals. I was fourth, but I told my teacher about my suspections: one question was wrong. We had to write how can we choose politics, but there was none such term in the text. Gladly I have known this word. Besides, after my oral test one of the contestants asked me which topic I had. I told her that I had a topic about shopping, and she told me that Carolina hoped that she will not have this topic. One day after that conversation I suddenly took second place...

Gość the_Stranger

Well, I know it is a little big, but the forums I come from (lol :wink: ) all sigs are this size, so I'm kinda used to it. Besides, it's the quality that matters :)

I hope no one will have any troubles with viewing it, it's only 33kb.

(..)

Oldek, thank you :). It's very funny. I read this a long time ago.

Well, I know it is a little big, but the forums I come from (lol :wink: ) all sigs are this size, so I'm kinda used to it. Besides, it's the quality that matters :)

I hope no one will have any troubles with viewing it, it's only 33kb.

I think, your avatar is too big, so you should ask administrator, how big can be avatar.

Hmm... IMO your avatar sucks :wink: I don't like that pink/violet parts. I think You should work on it. But sig is a really nice work - colors are well-chosen and picture is just cool. :) Oh... and I like gray :lol:

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Utwórz nowe...