Skocz do zawartości

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

arbuzek

Rozwiązany: Assasins Creed 2 - Ubisoft Launcher

Polecane posty

Witam , mam taki oto problem : Wczoraj kupiłem sobie w sklepie nie dla idiotów Assasins Creed II. Myślałem , że wszystko gładko pójdzie , bo mój komputer spełnia zalecane wymagania sprzętowe. Zainstalowałem grę , spatchowałem , włączam ją i pojawia się Ubisoft Game Launcher. Wczytuje się jakieś 5 minut i wyskakuje błąd : ,,Do uruchomienia gry wymagane jest połączenie internetowe. Nie udało się połączyć z serwerami Ubisoft. Proszę upewnić się czy działa łącze internetowe." Internet mam 1MB , a w grach takich jak Left 4 Dead zawsze mam minimalny ping (zielone kreski ;)). Ma ktoś ten problem?? I jak go rozwiązać :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Owszem , zapora włączona.... I teraz pytanko , jak ją wyłączyć bo nigdzie w opcjach tego nie widzę x_x P.S. Windows XP jak coś.

Edit: Już znalazłem , zobaczmy co z tego będzie...

Nie działa :-P No cóż , czekam na odpowiedź od pomocy technicznej Ubisoftu... ale chyba dopiero za rok z lepszym internetem sobie pogram ><.

No to nowy system zabezpieczeń lepiej sobie radzi z graczami z oryginalnymi kopiami :P

Tak na poważnie to system na pewno ukróci piractwo ale napsuje krwi użytkownikom legalnych kopi :/

Rzeczywiście może tak być jak przedmówca mówi możesz po prostu nie mieć szczęścia do połączenia :/

Ja mam to samo.Grę mam już tydzień i jeszcze mi się nie udało zagrać.Po długim oczekiwaniu gra się w końcu włącza ale po wejściu w tryb opowieści łączy się z serwerem do zas..ej śmierci.Też myślałem na początku,że to wina mojego internetu.

Siema! Ja też mam problem z Ubisoft Game Launcher jednak inny niż do tej pory pisaliście, mam grę od wtorku i wszystko chodziło ładnie,nie było problemu z połączeniem itd. Jednak dziś kiedy chcę odpalić grę wyskakuje mi: "Unable to find the Ubisoft Game Launcher, please re-install Assassin's Creed 2".

Ubisoft Game Launcher:

Error Code 1.

Już 2 razy re-instalowałem grę niestety to nie pomogło,wciąż to samo. Wiecie może czym to jest spowodowane i jak to naprawić? :dry: Proszę o pomoc!

Tak więc KukiUN.... czekamy na reakcję Ubisoftu...

I tutaj taki malutki problemik: Pomoc techniczna Ubisoftu podała mi sposób z wyłączeniem wszystkich aplikacjii działająych w tle czy coś ale niestety to nie działa. Jedynie dowiedziałem się , że ,,Serwery Ubisoftu są w pełni sprawne w tej chwili". E tam , poczekam parę tygodni na cracka... A tak na serio: Ubisoft wywalił taki numer , że coś strasznego. Nie mogli dać Steama po prostu >< :dry: :dry: :dry:

P.S. Ciekawe czy CD-Action miało też taki problem :-P Dowiemy się 16 marca - w recenzji.

(To mój ostatni edit przysięgam ;)) Hurra , plus dla Ubisoft bo na torrentach nie ma jeszcze do ściągnięcia(na PC , na konsole jest ><)! Fraguję sobie w CoD i jednocześnie przeglądam różne strony...

Może ktoś jednak tutaj zna jakiś super sposób , ale jest super agentem z Ubi i powie jak odpalić tą cholerną grę!!

No dobra znalazłem jeszcze to na oficjalnym forum ubi. Nie chce mi się tego tłumaczyć wiec jak nie znacie dobrze angielskiego to przepuście to przez google translator albo poproście o pomoc osobę znającą się lepiej.

To się odnoś do problemu z połączeniem

I have been in correspondence with Ubisoft Customer support over the last week in relation to the Ubisoft Game Launcher issue that I was having.

Many of you have it and are past frothing at the mouth because of it.

With a little patience and a fair bit of diligence. This what we came up with.

(Note: The following steps with the exception of the last step are fairly straight forward and had no effect on my issue. Either they did not pertain to me, or I had already tried said step without success

Step 1.

It is suggested that you disable your Firewall and any Anti Virus that is installed on the PC, just to be sure that nothing is blocking the game. (That's pretty much a given)

Step 2.

It is possible that you may be connecting to the Internet through a proxy server and Hence forth connecting to the Login server via the same set of protocols. So..

1. Locate the settings.ini file located in the installation directory of the Ubisoft Game Launcher.

By default this path is.

(C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher)

2. Open it with Notepad, and add the following at the bottom of the document:

[ProxySettings]

ProxyHost=proxyhostname: proxyport (there is no space between : & the proxyport number, I just kept getting a Razz )

OverrideProxySettings=1

You will need to change the proxyhostname and proxyport to the values setup for your proxy. You can USUALLY find this information by:

1. Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools --> Internet Options

2. Click on the Connections Tab and click on LAN Settings.

3. The Proxy HostName (address) and Port can be found in this window.

If you don't know this information or are unsure how to find out your proxy settings, you may need to contact your ISP or network administrator for that information.

(This did not apply to me as I do not connect through a proxy server. So moving on).

Step 3.

This step is to make sure that the Ubisoft Game Launcher itself has not at some point become corrupted due to an unexpected program or system failure.

1. Fully uninstall the Ubisoft Game Launcher from the Control Panel. There is no need to remove the whole game, just the Game Launcher.

2. Manually explore the contents of the Assassin's Creed II DVD.

3. Go to Support ---> Game Launcher and locate the GameLauncherInstaller.exe.

4. Right-click on the the file and select the option to "Run as administrator".

5. Once the installation is complete, restart the PC and then test the game once again.

(This for me, was also a redundant step as I had already performed this procedure several times to no avail)

Step 4. The Final Step

This last set of steps were the ones that finally worked for me. It was suggested by a Tech that really knew what he was doing. That being said, he delivered much more than just the standard copy and paste customer service reply.

1. Disabling your background applications:

To do this, go to the Start search bar by clicking the Windows start icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.

Type in MSCONFIG and press Enter.

Go to the tab which says Start Up.

Click the option to Disable All.

Press Apply, then Close then pick the option to Restart.

2. Clearing your temporary files:

To do this, go to the Start search bar by clicking the Windows start icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.

Type in %TEMP% and press enter.

Go to Edit (or Organise) and Select All.

Go to File (or Organise) and Delete.

Once these steps have been applied, uninstall the game and re-install following the instructions below:

Create a new folder on your hard drive. (I just made a folder called ACII Disk Contents on (C: ) )

Now double click 'My Computer' and right click on the drive with the retail game disk in.

From the menu choose 'Open or Explore' , you should now see the contents of the disk.

Now from the menu bar choose 'Edit or Oragnise' --> 'Select All' and then 'Edit or Organise' --> 'Copy'

Now open the folder you created and go to 'Edit or Organise' -->'Paste'.

(To Simplify all that: Copy and paste the contents of the Retail game disk from your DVD drive to the folder called ACII Disk Contents that you created on (C: ) you may get 1 file called burn1 or something similar that refuses to copy over just skip it, it's not important)

You will need to repeat this process for all disks (lol if I recall correctly there is only 1 disk) and place them into the same folder.

Next reboot the computer into windows 'Safe Mode' to do this do the following:

As soon as the BIOS screen loads, begin tapping the F8 key on your keyboard. (This can also be F10 F11 or F12 on some systems. But on Vista machines it is usually F8)

Do so until the 'Windows Advanced Options' menu appears.

If you begin tapping the F8 key too soon, some computers display a "keyboard error" message.

If this happens, restart the computer and try again.

Using the arrow keys on the keyboard, select 'Safe Mode' and then press Enter.

In Safe Mode run the setup.exe from the folder you copied the CD/DVD to. This will allow the game to install.

Reboot your PC again and try to play. (That's it).

Oh and you will want to launch MSCONFIG again to re-enable your start programs such as your Anti-Virus software or your Anti-Malware, etc. Anything that you wanted to boot at launch that you had previously before the Install process.

As I say, just want to get some things out of the way. It's better to cover these simple (yet often effective) steps rather than assume they're not going to make a difference.

From Ayebeharrd: Look I know that this is a really ratcrap way to have to install your game. But this solution is official and it works.

From what we could gather. The launcher was attempting to quickstep the Launch process by slipping over to a previously stored Temp file which was corrupted at an earlier stage by whatever means.

This caused both the Launcher updater to simply drop out without explanation and the dreaded "Unable to connect to Ubisoft master servers" bugs.

I know and am sorry if this set of fixes does not apply or succeed for everyone. I just thought that this information really should be supplied here as well, so that everyone with the above mentioned issues can get access to it.

Good luck.

Note: If you are going to go to the trouble of following all the steps you might want to print this page out rather than skip back and forth from the forums.

Moderators, please leave this thread outside the Main Launcher Issues thread. (Or Sticky it)

It needs to be clearly seen and not to be buried under a pile of complaints, outcries or anti-DRM campaigners.

Podobnież krok 4 jest najlepszym i najczęściej działającym rozwiązaniem. Ale szczerze jak go przeczytałem to na waszym miejscu jak bym miał grę to bym wziął pudełko z grą wysmarował je wazeliną i poszedł do kolesi odpowiedzialnych za te zabezpieczenia i wsadził bym im je głęboko w ....

Co do Ciebie Madridista94 to usunąłeś folder z grą czy sam Game Launcher?

Bo z tego co się tu doczytałem to gra i GL to oddzielne programy. I w oddzielnych folderach są trzymane. Usuń sam GL a później otwórz płytę i znajdź go tam i odpal go stamtąd. Może pomoże :)

O mój Boże... jak by ktoś tak przetłumaczył to w paru zdaniach... ;p

A co do kroku 2 - ja mam Mozille Firefox i jak znaleźć te ,,Proxty hostname"??

Może to być przydatne , resztę nocy spędzam na tłumaczeniu tego :DD

Kobinowanie w Biosie , komputer w trybie awaryjnym... czy ta gra jest tego warta :P

,,Jednak rozwiązanie to jest oficjalne i to działa. " --- jutro z rana spróbuje ten sposób. Trzymajcie kciuki ;)

Prawie to rozgryzłem , tylko 1 malutka rzecz , w której musicie mi pomóc ;)

,,You will need to repeat this process for all disks (lol if I recall correctly there is only 1 disk) and place them into the same folder." - gościu pisze , że jeśli dobrze pamięta to jest tylko jeden dysk. ocb??? czyli na wszystkich dyskach czy na 1 xD

Edit kolejny: chyba chodzi mu o płytę... Ale ja ciemny jestem xD

Tak więc jestem już prawie u finału i ... d***. Bo gdy uruchamiam tryb awaryjny , nigdzie nie ma tego pliku , w którym mam ACII (tak też go nazwałem)... Jeszcze popróbuje , no ale...

Gość
Temat jest zablokowany i nie można w nim pisać.

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

• Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Utwórz nowe...